Can someone near Statesville look at a cruiser for me?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lt1fire

SILVER Star
Threads
Trying to get one of my ONSC family to take a look at a cruiser in statesville near me. A good friend is seriously considering this one that they sent to me.

Anyone have any feedback on AP Vintage Motors? The pictures look like a manual trans and it says 4speed manual but at the end says converted to a 4l60e.

Anyone around this weekend to take a gander for me?
@erymer @jfz80 .... ???? anyone really (help me obiwan you're my only hope)

not sure why the link says unavailable it opens right up when you click it

Last edited:
If it helps i'll mail you a special beer for doing it

@jfz80 I know I owe you a good one and have a bourbon stout to send you but its in storage and I keep forgetting it (just letting you know I haven't forgotten for good i'm just scatter brained right now)

I can do it, when?

I can do it, when?

When ever you can really, prefer by the end of the weekend if possible.

Thank you dude, if memory serves you don't drink beer right, i'll shoot you some cruiser related stuff instead.

Looks pretty nice from the pics. But 23k with an old school 350 swap is a tough sell. HIPO LS, original motor, sure.

Looks pretty nice from the pics. But 23k with an old school 350 swap is a tough sell. HIPO LS, original motor, sure.

Lt1 is a solid motor just not as versatile as the lsx gen III... gen II is still decent though and easy to make power with.

I get your point though.

When ever you can really, prefer by the end of the weekend if possible.

Thank you dude, if memory serves you don't drink beer right, i'll shoot you some cruiser related stuff instead.
Oh , how things have changed!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom