Ultimate OEM 60 series parts still in stock (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If they are ultimately nla, ideally KYB would sell direct to consumer/whole sellers if there isn’t a conflict of interest... @cruiseroutfit ?

Assuming KYB is the OE supplier, I'm sure they would love to sell these to anyone willing to buy in reasonable bulk :D

68950-69025 - rear trunk strut/stay w/wiper.

None in country right now, these were the last two I saw on the screen...but I put another order in to see if it's cancelled or fulfilled.

So much nicer looking than any of the aftermarket units...including the mcmaster carr's I have on my truck now.

View attachment 2081312

Nice! But what do you mean, with wiper?

For the added weight of a trunk with wiper assembly. Can’t say I’ve seen a 60 in any country without a wiper but I haven’t looked that hard either.

Trucks with split, barn doors generally do not get rear wipers in base form.
Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 15.09.48.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 15.09.53.png

Even in USA, there was an FJ60LV available for the first year of production. We normally get the FJ60LG.
The low spec LV has painted bumpers, vinyl doorskins, no rear wiper/defrost. In other countries they have rubber floor, but IIRC the 2 that I have seen had carpet.

I was just on Summit Racing's site and came across OEM Aisin locking hubs for 60/62 series for $103.00. P/N ASN-FHT-013

77759-14011 1 Canister vent elbow hose
Located on top of charcoal canister, molded rubber hose for all 78-newer 40,50,60 series. Ususally rotted in half, causes gas stink under hood.

Went to order a handful of the canister elbows today, but part is NLA.

It would be nice if they would spray paint the last dozen parts red or something, so we would know to order all that remains.
Like when the roll of fax paper gets the red strip on the edge, better find that new roll...

Last edited:

It would be nice if they would spray paint the last dozen parts red or something, so we would know to order all that remains.
Like when the roll of fax paper gets the red strip on the edge, better find that new roll...

Can that hose be made from universal hose, or is the bend very unique?

68950-69025 - rear trunk strut/stay w/wiper.

None in country right now, these were the last two I saw on the screen...but I put another order in to see if it's cancelled or fulfilled.

So much nicer looking than any of the aftermarket units...including the mcmaster carr's I have on my truck now.

View attachment 2081312
Follow up on this part availability. Still available from Toyota. Picked these up today. Rear hatch stays, made in Japan. 68950-69025

IMG_20191009_124220.jpg

Last edited:

Glad I bought two a few months ago....

90480-18001 - PCV grommet....NLA in USA? Same for 90480-18180

Overseas doesn't seem to be a problem, but odd I can't order it right now?

Hmmm, that is odd. If you get in a bind, we have 10+ of each @ Cruiser Outfitters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom