Fridge Slide - dfgoffroad reviews? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have one of these slides? Good quality for a dometic cfx 50? How can I install this on the factory storage of an lx470 that doesnt have a drawer system? TIA

For install, just mount a board to your cargo area using the mount points for the third row seats. Then attach whatever slide you buy to the board/plywood and you're good to go.

Don't know anything about that slide though. I couldn't find any information on them, either, and ended up going with a Front Runner.

I have a DFG slide for my fridge. It's really well made, but... it doesn't lock out in the open position.
So if you're on any kind of incline, you're constantly having to hold on to the fridge to keep it from sliding back.
I'm in the search for a locking slide I can switch out with one it comes with.

Cheers

I have a DFG slide for my fridge. It's really well made, but... it doesn't lock out in the open position.
So if you're on any kind of incline, you're constantly having to hold on to the fridge to keep it from sliding back.

Cheers

Hey buddy, Thanks for being part of the DFG family, several people have ask us why our slide has no lock out, this is something we have in mind and we are working on solving, we already have a sample and we are testing it, the We will publish in our social media @dfgoffroad in the next few days

Cheers
What slide do you have? send us an email to talk about your slide..

Guys, you can see some pictures of the lock out,
let me know if you have any questions,
Best,
Carlos

IMG_2114.JPG

IMG_2115.JPG

IMG_2116.JPG

IMG_2117.JPG

Could you explain a bit more what's going on there? is that bar spring loaded to some rear latch?

Will all slides shipped currently come with this out-lock? (specifically for a Dometic CFX3-55)

Could you explain a bit more what's going on there? is that bar spring loaded to some rear latch?

Will all slides shipped currently come with this out-lock? (specifically for a Dometic CFX3-55)

Hi.. All the slide manufactured from March 2020 have lock out, it is a flat bar that goes under the tray, when the tray is out you move the bar to the right and it is blocked, we will be putting new videos on our YouTube account in the next days, there you can see him working

Are there any more reviews out there for this slide? How does the new open position slide lock, and how much does it rattle in the stored position? Thx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom