UPDATED: Holiday Xmas Party - High Desert Cruisers - Sunday December 15th, 2019 4 pm (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Xmas Party

• Yes - will be attending

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Maybe - I will let you know

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No - I will not be attending

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Updated on Dec 4th, 2019

***Christmas Party Info***

When: Sunday, December 15th, 4-8pm

Where: Poupon's Place 102 Jacob Ct, Corrales NM 87048.

Host: @Poupon (Larry & Liz)

We will be having Rudy's BBQ Joe's Pasta House for dinner, so come with empty stomachs, but please RSVP so that we can have a somewhat accurate head count. Beyond that it'll also be a potluck, so if you want yummy sides and/or desserts feel free to cook/bake/buy and bring them with.

There will also be a White Elephant gift exchange. If you'd like to participate, the gift budget will be between $10-$20. I hope you all can make it!

Liz & Larry

Last edited:
Thank you Larry & Liz for offering up your house!

Ali x 2

I will be there. Thanks Larry and Liz for hosting!

I think I’ll have to be there as well! Thanks Larry and Liz

I will plan on being there. Thank you!

Oops!

Larry & Liz -

Thanks for hosting! Looking forward to it.

I will be there, and hopefully my wife as well. I will keep you posted on her as we get a little closer. Thanks!

I'm planning on attending +1.

If in town , we will plan on joining with everybody. Will let you know , for sure, later.

Work day, Have fun!

I vote for something other than Rudy's. Plenty of delivery options exist so can we expand our palate a little? One year we did El Bucco de Beppo and that was delish.

I vote for something other than Rudy's. Plenty of delivery options exist so can we expand our palate a little? One year we did El Bucco de Beppo and that was delish.
Somebody mentioned lobster on a bed of what not, somewhere along the way. That sounded good.

is it old lazy chocolate Labrador friendly?

Last edited:
I will be there with my wife.

Cross posting on the FB site. What's the difference between Secret Santa and White Elephant for the gift exchange?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom