craigslist cruiser crap (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The ad does say that the motor needs to be rebuilt. If I had parking I'd consider it.

There is a wide spread from low on compression and runs (needs to be rebuilt ) to locked up and taken apart (needs to be rebuilt) lol

Here is a 93 from Book of Faces
127D1A7F-69B0-4CB8-8350-66DC5929827A.png

Still works for me.

the owner of that 40 responded to me the other day. Said it was in Fburg (seems to be IPOR) and that he was having it towed back to Alexandria this weekend if I wanted to see it. I didn't ask any questions but if its at IPOR I'm guessing it needs more than an easy fix if its getting towed back. May still be a good deal but until I sell a vehicle I better not bring anything new home! My wife would deal with it but my neighbors don't seem to appreciate my love for automobiles!

Not mines but on CL 30 minutes ago
Plough

"I didn't ask any questions but if its at IPOR I'm guessing it needs more than an easy fix if its getting towed back. " Accurate. Caveat emptor as always with used cars. Yes, it was here. Sold and was picked up this morning.

Not mines but on CL 30 minutes ago
Was it a taxi? Just guessing from the seat covers.

"I didn't ask any questions but if its at IPOR I'm guessing it needs more than an easy fix if its getting towed back. " Accurate. Caveat emptor as always with used cars. Yes, it was here. Sold and was picked up this morning.
Sometimes you say it all when you say nothing at all.......

I'm in Melbourne, Florida where this looks like a pretty good deal if someone felt like driving with a trailer.

I'm in Melbourne, Florida where this looks like a pretty good deal if someone felt like driving with a trailer.

No way that can still be available. It was posted 29 days ago. If it is, that's a great deal.

No way that can still be available. It was posted 29 days ago. If it is, that's a great deal.
The bumpers, suspension and sliders are worth more than that. I emailed him if that is available i will drive down after turkey day for that but odds are it is a scam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom