80 Series Campteq Pop-Up is For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If anyone is looking for the elusive Campteq pop-up for an 80 series, I have been in touch with @Thecriscokid . He has a brand new one available. I am very interested but @Thecriscokid has been awesome to talk to and wanted to see him sell the one he has soon, if not to me, then someone else here on Mud.

Can you access those from inside the truck?

Yes, so as to not misspeak, here is the quote directly "
The roof does not need to be cut. The tops can be glued on or clamps depending upon how you want to use it. Ie: cut-glue; no cut- clamps generally speaking. "

So, you can cut the roof and put the top on, or you can just keep your roof and clamp it on.

Having seen both cut and uncut roofs, I'm going the cut route...😎

If anyone is looking for the elusive Campteq pop-up for an 80 series, I have been in touch with @Thecriscokid . He has a brand new one available. I am very interested but @Thecriscokid has been awesome to talk to and wanted to see him sell the one he has soon, if not to me, then someone else here on Mud.
Thanks. Yes for the 1st time I managed to make an extra. I hope it finds it way to roof cutter! The conversion really opens up a lot of possibilities

I just discovered campteq a few weeks ago. Super interested. I've been going through all the campteq threads here on mud.
Is there a current website for campteq?
If there was no one in line for this one, will it be the last?

You can talk with him through email. campteq at gmail.com For those interested, this would be a great way to go... not having to wait the construction phase is great.

Thanks for the interest Guys. the Top found a new home pretty quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom