GIVEAWAY! Build an overlander with Metal-tech 4x4 and ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Month of November 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

helocat

Tube is your buddy!
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.metaltech4x4.com
For the month of November, Metal-tech 4x4 and ICON Vehicle Dynamics are giving away an Overlander Build for one lucky winner. The winner will get:

1- Metal-tech 4x4 Front bumper
1- Set of OPOR LED Lights
1- Set of Metal-tech 4x4/OPOR Sliders
1- Full ICON Vehicle Dynamics suspension system
4- ICON Vehicle Dynamics wheels
ALL WITH FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48.

Winners can choose a build to fit one of the following: 14+ 4Runner, 16+ Tacoma, 14+ Tundra, All FJ Cruisers, all GX470 and all GX460.

Winner will be announced on Monday, Dec. 2nd. (Cyber Monday)

ENTER HERE:
Metal Tech 4x4 Build Your Overlander Giveaway

Void where prohibited and no cash value.

Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 10.32.22 AM.png

Not giving away any LC accessories?

If we had 100 or 80 bumpers we would but no, bumper to offer to round the kits out. I would swap the whole prize pack for an FJ40 roll cage pre-built with seat cradle and set of PRP custom seats! So there is a solid offer for the OG LC!

Mark

wait, GX460?? We have a GX460!! :D

hmmm if I win I could either do my wife's 4runner or my Tundra.... tough choices.

hmmm if I win I could either do my wife's 4runner or my Tundra.... tough choices.

Easy. The wife gets the free stuff. She is happy, then you place the order for the parts for the Tundra to hitch a ride on that free shipping from Metal-tech 4x4. Win win! (win) :cool:

Wow, this is really cool! I want it, but I know someone else would use it a lot more than I would here in south Florida!

Nonsince! Sliders protect door digs in parking lots (and they bite back) and the bumper is great in swampy areas for recovery!

Easy. The wife gets the free stuff. She is happy, then you place the order for the parts for the Tundra to hitch a ride on that free shipping from Metal-tech 4x4. Win win! (win) :cool:

ARGH you're right! I also need sliders and arb storage for my 100 LC. 🤞 Hopefully we win!

Keep the entries coming in. You can re-enter each day to get more chances. Also use the link provided under "Refer Friends", each new person that clicks your link = 2 more entries for you.

We have had such a great response to the giveaway we are adding a 2nd place and a 3rd place prizes!

2nd place ICON Stage one suspension kit (of the offered vehicles)

3rd place 4 ICON Wheels (of the offered vehicles)

Keep the entries coming in. You can re-enter each day to get more chances. Also use the link provided under "Refer Friends", each new person that clicks your link = 2 more entries for you.

We have had such a great response to the giveaway we are adding a 2nd place and a 3rd place prizes!

2nd place ICON Stage one suspension kit (of the offered vehicles)

3rd place 4 ICON Wheels (of the offered vehicles)
Y'all are some good people! Entering this very generous giveaway as I have a super sweet low mileage GX470 with the most clapped out suspension ever! I need a WIN!! Thanks for the opportunity...:beer:

Y'all are some good people! Entering this very generous giveaway as I have a super sweet low mileage GX470 with the most clapped out suspension ever! I need a WIN!! Thanks for the opportunity...:beer:
I hope I win, but a close second would be for you to win so you can build the GX and sell me that 80! :beer:

I hope I win, but a close second would be for you to win so you can build the GX and sell me that 80! :beer:
LOL...did you sell that sweet 40 yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom