Parting Out Durango CO 60 & 62 part outs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks. I’m parting out a 84’ 60 due to slight rust & water in the oil. I am also paring an 89’ 62 I have a few mechanical parts (everything but the body and interior) and then a front clip from a different 62.
So in total parts from 3 cruisers.
Attached are the photos of the 60, I have many more photos upon requests

F215F8B8-4961-499B-9DA8-BF86966B4E1B.jpeg

40CE2ECE-1AD1-40A2-8C85-54F6C280E2AF.jpeg

7F155FA8-872E-424B-AD33-D324D4AA8AC4.jpeg

D30ADD5C-E681-420A-B62C-053E9827DE7C.jpeg

9A771F09-56CD-46EC-B6CC-49D5FEC89457.jpeg

I’m in need of a vacuum shift solenoid from a fj62 if you have one?

Here are some of the available parts
60 PARTS
Passenger door ( Doors can be sold as cores or complete minus interior door card or complete including door card)
Rear passenger door
Rear driver door
Hatch (One dent)
Lower gate (minor rust)
Driver fender, minor bubbling at bottom of fender. Fixable and usable.
Passenger fender, almost immaculate.
Hood
Grille
Lower valance
Headlights
Marker lights
HL bezels, passenger is slightly damaged
D Pillar vents. Driver has small crack
Seats
Dash bits
Any panels you need cut off for rust repair.
Glass, rear hatch, doors, rear cargo area etc
Door panels. Cargo area panels.
Center console, not perfect but not awful by any means
OEM tail lights
Steering wheel
PS pump
AC condenser
Transmission (4 speed manual)
Transfercase (1984)
Front axle
Rear axle housing, sand blasted and painted ready for diff rebuild
OEM wheels, 11 total

62 Parts
Front seats
Front clip... fenders, hood, & Grille have damage.
Lower valance
Turn signals
Bumper F&R
Misc dash pieces
Misc pieces that don't have to deal with engine management or operation, I will be turning this rig into a rock crawler/ Buggy as it had a tree fall onto the cab.

62 parts
Anything under the hood. Anything attached to the frame. I am using the cab/interior for a restomod build and will be putting it onto a 03 V8 4Runner Chassis. So the frame, etc will all be available for purchase.

ANYTHING is available to be shipped on the buyers dime unless shipping is expected to be under 10$ then I will take care of it. I have PayPal ready and will ship within a very reasonable timeframe.
On a side note i also am selling parts from a 2000 LC, 03 Tacoma, 86 4Runner, 84-88 Pickup, 75&77 Hilux, as well as a hoard of parts Ive collected through the years.
Feel free to contact me with any questions, offers, prices, etc.

Thanks again have a great day fellow LC Folk.

Driver door and passenger door (behind driver)? Thinking I could drive out to pick the doors and fenders up so dont worry about the shipping.

depending on the lower valance and tail gate...im interested in these too. Can you provide a few pics of these also? How bad is the rust on the the tail gate? Thx

Hello,

I have a few questions about some 60 parts

What kind of shape are the two front door panels in? Any cracks? What color are they?

What shape is the grill in? How you asking?

also, does the PS Pump leak? How much for it?

Thanks!

Aaron

I'd appreciate photos of the FJ60 drivers side seat belt receiver (the part that bolts to the floor by the center console)? Looking for something that's not cracked.

Thanks.

depending on the lower valance and tail gate...im interested in these too. Can you provide a few pics of these also? How bad is the rust on the the tail gate? Thx
Hey if you could call / text me at 970-238-1417 I would be able to get you any pictures and info you need, and a lot faster than replying on here haha.
Thanks,
Padric

Hello,

I have a few questions about some 60 parts

What kind of shape are the two front door panels in? Any cracks? What color are they?

What shape is the grill in? How you asking?

also, does the PS Pump leak? How much for it?

Thanks!

Aaron
The two front door panels are in pretty good shape, as well as the grille. I will check to see if the PS pump is leaking. If you would like to chat more please call/text me at 970-238-1417 and I can get those pictures sent your way.
Thanks,
Padric

Would you be willing to remove the seat material to reduce shipping cost? If so, what condition are the front seats in? Thanks. Jimmy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom