Black Friday 2019 Deals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found this list they are compiling on Revere Overland. Updating list daily. Not all 100 series specific, but maybe someone can take use of these deals.

VENDOR GENERAL SALE
AWNINGS
ROOF TOP TENTS
VEHICLE PARTS AND ROOF RACKS
LIGHTING
CAMP ACCESSORIES
NAVIGATION AND COMMUNICATION
  • Gaia GPS subscription - up to 52% off (ongoing promotion)
  • Garmin Overlander GPS - $594.96 (was $699.95) with coupon “blackfriday” NOW!
  • Garmin inReach Mini - $297.49 (was $349.99) with coupon “blackfriday” NOW!
  • iPad Pro (cellular models have GPS) - $150 to $200 off for My Best Buy members (free signup) NOW!
  • iPad (cellular models have GPS) - $80 to $100 off
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
RECOVERY
  • No deals yet
STORAGE
  • No deals yet
VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY

Use code BF19 for 15% off and free Priority shipping on Massive Light/Accessory mount kits at massivemetalshop.com from now through Monday, Dec. 2!

Screenshot_20190517-092834-1.jpg

frontantennamount-6.jpg
jonb-sm.jpg

100rhlm-22a.jpg

100rhlm-24a.jpg

Last edited:
Historically ICONs will have 20% off on BF.

It matches pretty well, I mean its obvious its a seat cover. I actually ordered tan as the main color and taupe as the piping and the wet okole people called me to tell me than they had heard from people that tan actually shows dirt more easily and if I was using the vehicle outdoors it might get dirtier faster and they suggested I switch to taupe with tan piping which is what you see in the pictures.

It matches pretty well, I mean its obvious its a seat cover. I actually ordered tan as the main color and taupe as the piping and the wet okole people called me to tell me than they had heard from people that tan actually shows dirt more easily and if I was using the vehicle outdoors it might get dirtier faster and they suggested I switch to taupe with tan piping which is what you see in the pictures.
Thanks man. I like how it looks. Definitely doesn't bother me that its obviously a seat cover, I'd assume as much, haha!

Fifteen52 has a black friday sale... buy 3 wheels get one free... in addition some wheels are on sale. Anyone have Fifteen52 wheels on their 100 series?

Wet Okole seat covers 15% off applied in cart. I have these seat covers and they are very nice and an easy install. Would recommend.

Do these covers have cut outs where the seat control switches are on the side?

They don’t go over the plastic base. They tuck into it. You’ll have to loosen or remove the screws securing it. It sounds tedious but it’s not really and it makes them fit and look much better

Thanks. I will be purchasing some covers for my wife's LX soon and was trying to visualize how the lower part of the covers fit since your pic cuts off right above that area.

They look great!

It puts the lotion on the skin....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom