CLCC holiday party Sat Jan 4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Party date has been moved for a conflict I have on the 11th. The bar was set pretty high with last years tomfoolery, but we’ll see if we can achieve the same mark without John Vee. Lex may have to pick up the slack to up his game since he barely drank last year. Details will follow but will be the same general plan as years past. If we want to consider a better food plan, I use Uncle Julio’s (Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant), a few times a year for Colleen’s hospital party and my company party. They cook fresh fajitas onsite with all the side trimmings for basically the restaurant menu price that works out to about $30/head. The only challenge is we need an accurate head count to go that route.

Whoa! I was on my best behavior last year. Even wore a shirt with buttons and managed to stay on my own two feet all night. Wait...should I assume this means I'm not invited??? Crap. :flipoff2:

Lex might not live if he has to "up his game".

So far, I plan on bringing:
Diplomatico Reserva Rum
Ardbeg Corryvreckan
Coquito

Any other (reasonable) requests?

Were plans firmed up for this at the last meeting? Do we still need an accurate head count?

Bump.

My attendance might not be in the cards this year...unless y’all want to contribute to the “buy John a plane ticket up Sat/down Sun because he has too many things going on to waste time driving and he couldn’t figure out a way to prioritize a visit to his mom in VA to piggyback the party off of” fund.

I’ll also consider accepting a one way flight if someone wants to make me a hell of a deal on a Cruiser, MR2, or IS F-Sport to drive home! Or maybe even employment of some kind... (insert clip of Sideshow Bob repeatedly stepping on rakes that smack him in the face eliciting a guteral noise of ‘ugghhhhh’ with every blow)!

Insert clip of Sideshow Bob repeatedly stepping on rakes that smack him in the face eliciting a guteral noise of ‘ugghhhhh’ with every blow)!

Done!

Let’s call start time 7:00pm. However if anyone wants or needs to come earlier for any reason such as supplies drop off, kegs or food set up, feel free to come earlier. Also since we are coming down to crunch time, please chime in if you are attending. It would be helpful to at least get 20 or so commitments so we can go into proper party mode and not lay an egg for the event. Address is 6420 Pima St Alexandria, VA 22312. As usual I will have cooler space available on ice, so you can just add your BYOB. Keeps it simpler than a heap of little coolers. I think Stump is getting a club keg as well but yet to be confirmed.

I'm planning to attend with at least Lylia.

I’ll be there stag this year I may bring SteveO.
The wife said he’ll no after last year!
Just kidding she is sorry she is missing it she had a blast last year.

You will need an MD after your name to get a piece of Steve. He is still officially riding a hot streak, as long as he has been lucky within the floating calendar year and standards are high.

I'll be there, most likely solo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom