MUDShip Vacaville-Fontana and back Dec 10-12. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ll be traveling down to Southern Ca the weekend of Dec 10 and back. Let me know what you have and we can work out a time line.

I’m all over NorCal so sometimes it’s best for me to pick up items/vehicles and kill two birds with one stone. From there I can bring it on an agreed upon timeline

I can bring my trailer if need be and as of right now it’s open.

Last edited:
Do you make the trip from OC to Stockton?

I’ll be driving back to finish my rear bumper in Fontana this weekend and picking up some things from our storage.

My uncle got a little creative with the plasma cutter and free hand this.
DE2CF762-FAD2-45A9-BFBC-0B786E050ADC.jpeg
2D50E774-8D5F-48E3-8350-7F6554A9476C.jpeg

Headed down south to Fontana this Tuesday the 11th with no trailer. I’ll have some space in the truck for anyone interested. I will come back up with the trailer.

Last trip for a while. I’ve got space in a 26’ Uhaul. After this I’ll be coming up from Los Angeles to Orville one weekend a month.

It’s looking like I’m taking off Thursday the 20th to Orville and coming back Monday the 24th in February. I’ll take our car but if I hear some interest I can take the truck and or trailer.

Last edited:
Just wanted to give a shout out to dsmud4u ... he helped me out with bringing a bunper up to sacramento from socal. Picked up and delivered as advertised! Great guy and highly recommended!!

San Jose to Fontana Ca...

Leaving the 26th afternoon and returning the morning of the 28th. Taking the 80 but I have my car trailer with me if need be.

Last edited:
Any chance you are traveling SoCal to NorCal on Aug 9?

It’s not in the cards right now but I’ll likely head down and up again once more in August.

Must is be done that weekend and wha’ cha got?

It’s not in the cards right now but I’ll likely head down and up again once more in August.

Must is be done that weekend and wha’ cha got?

It’s me that needs transpo ;)

I’ll be at Pendleton for a week but military got me a one-way ride down there so it’s between renting a car and driving back to San Jose or hitching a ride with a mudder and paying for gas :)

It’s me that needs transpo ;)

I’ll be at Pendleton for a week but military got me a one-way ride down there so it’s between renting a car and driving back to San Jose or hitching a ride with a mudder and paying for gas :)

Bummer man...how’d they get away with that?

Anyhow, I’m not going down that weekend. Sorry bud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom