Events/Trails HIH9 Trip Report (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HIHX UPDATE and HIH9 business.

Chris and I are happy to say that we were able to write two checks from HIH donations this year....

Dudes, this is awesome! Thanks for making it happen and sharing the outcome, HIH sure grew up quick!

Was thinking about much avalanche damage there was up there this summer. Found this pic which I think really illustrates it well. This is the intersection on CR2 at Picayune Gulch. The T4R in the photo is heading south towards Silverton on CR2. Still can't fathom how those crews up there ever got any of the trails open this year.

Animas Forks Intersection.JPG

Stan and Chris do such an incredible job organizing this event....especially this year :) They also do so much to help the Silverton community each year. Found this video on FB today thanking them for their donation to both the Sheriff's office and Search & Rescue in Silverton.

Thanks for all you guys do @paflytyer @bluecruiser

On the Ladies Run this year, we had a guy doing photography and drone footage. Did any of his content get posted anywhere? I don't think I ever saw it, but I'm sure he got some great shots.

Paging @bluecruiser and @paflytyer

Installed my spoils from this year's Hundreds in the Hills raffle, a Dissent roof rack, on my new 04 Cruiser. Hopefully, I'll be driving this one at next years HIH. Thanks @benc for the donation!

IMG_20191027_175527.jpg

HIHX will be special. Chris and I are doing everything we can to have as many spots available as possible without losing the important aspects that make HIH what it is. Silverton is a small town and we're doing everything we can to maximize our space, but it's getting tight in the building for pot luck, dinner and raffle nights. Getting new folks in is super important to us. Turning people away is not a good feeling and not something we ever expected.

@bluecruiser - Remember when someone said the 100 series was losing its appeal and following?

We can’t wait to come back in 2020. We’ve living in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, but never stayed in Silverton. Thank you for the support and open arms to be part of 100sinthehills

A14209B2-1F7B-4859-BDD6-DA0E58512697.jpeg

730EC31B-FB1A-4B51-9287-89904B10BD76.jpeg

E44BDB82-9979-47FC-AEBD-DBADAF6CBB7D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom