Builds Trail Tailor- Custom Armor Build plus a few things (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All 200 tailgate lids have shipped. I have one black textured one in stock and ready to ship.

Also, 14 sets of UCAs went to powder today. 3 sets are available. 15 sets of our new RLCAs went to powder as well.

Jason

IMG_20191105_133948806.jpg
IMG_20191105_135108847.jpg
IMG_20191105_135124579.jpg
IMG_20191105_135113157.jpg

All 200 tailgate lids have shipped. I have one black textured one in stock and ready to ship.

Also, 14 sets of UCAs went to powder today. 3 sets are available. 15 sets of our new RLCAs went to powder as well.

Jason

View attachment 2128382

Extra points for having a dog in the shop photos... :hillbilly:

Extra points for having a dog in the shop photos... :hillbilly:

My machinists boxer comes to visit daily, sometimes with or without his owner.... He'll lay down in the shop for a few minutes to an hour or so then hop up and go home.

J

When I get bored...I tend to eat cereal.
When Jason gets bored...he makes control arms...
:hillbilly:

Always making or drawing something.... Now with the Haas cnc mill and lathe coming in..... no telling what will happen. I'm excited for the machining expansion. I own part of a machine shop in Iowa, but to be able to perform R&D and prototyping in house is a game changer for Andrea and I.

J

HAAS.png
Haas HL-1 CNC Lathe (4).jpg
Haas VF-0 (3).jpeg

Last edited:
Forget the serious steel post this is like NASA serious stuff ! I wouldn't be able to sleep for weeks if I had a Haas machine.

Any plans to make those aluminum LCA available online?

A 2008 arrives Monday for a new front bumper. I will be making two versions a full replacement like my old V2 and a cut cover version I plan to do a little R&D as well while I have it for the month of December.

I'll decide which will be added to the 2020 docket for offerings.

The rear will be changed a bit as well.

A couple of you that follow me in other forums know I just brought on a certified welder and machinist trainee to help keep more inventory on the shelf. Since most of my bumper builds are custom I will try to always have the main bases built and ready to finish off once an order is received.

So 2020 products for the 200..

Front and rear bumpers
New slider design - bolt on
Tailgate lids
UCAs
RLCAs and RUCAs
Misc Tough Dog suspensions and parts
Auxillary BlueSea/RTMR fuse panel bracket
Shock Guards

**Still on the design list to finish up is a full set of aluminum storage drawers. I almost have these finalized for my 100 and the 200 will be next.

** front and rear differential guards

A few other items to be released when they are available and finished.

Cool - let me know when. Out of town now, and she's not driveable anyway - STILL waiting for registration and temp tags expire this week sometime.

Looking forward to getting the rear done and some other goodies from your shop :)

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Still planning for mine to head to your shop in Dec as well?

You're going to be cruiserless the month of Dec... HA 200 with me and the 40 at Gary's. It'll be worth it though. Shop is completely different than when you were here last...

You're going to be cruiserless the month of Dec... HA 200 with me and the 40 at Gary's. It'll be worth it though. Shop is completely different than when you were here last...

Can't wait to see the expanded shop - and your progress on the Ute. Plus I'll get the 200 back after a couple/3 weeks...Gary will have the 40 for who knows how long (hoping for Rubicon ready next summer, but not loosing any sleep over it - done when it's done)

Any idea when you'll have the Tough Dog lift kit back in stock?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom