The return of the ACC Family Reunion fall event (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That sounds just fine @Steve D

Forgot to mention that we'll be doing a potluck Saturday night. ACC is cooking a ton of burgers and I'm doing a couple pork loins on the grill. Bring something to share Saturday night.

I'm back in a Toyota and have wheeled a lot in my recently departed Jeep. It's great to be back in a Toyota Land Cruiser again and I look forward to meet you guys. Some of my Jeep friends will be there this weekend too. This will my first time taking the 92 FJ80 I picked up last Fri. I'm not going to camp but plan on getting there Sat morning and leaving Sat evening.

IMG_1667.jpg

I'm back in a Toyota and have wheeled a lot in my recently departed Jeep. It's great to be back in a Toyota Land Cruiser again and I look forward to meet you guys. Some of my Jeep friends will be there this weekend too. This will my first time taking the 92 FJ80 I picked up last Fri. I'm not going to camp but plan on getting there Sat morning and leaving Sat evening.

View attachment 2127097
To cool! Was just out in Colorado with Daniel and that truck. That thing is a beast.

To cool! Was just out in Colorado with Daniel and that truck. That thing is a beast.

I can’t wait to test it out, I’m going to have to get use to wheeling a manual trans again. My old Jeep JKU had me spoiled.

thanks

OMG who left the refrigerator open?! It’s freezing up here

I will there around 0930-1000 Sat. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

"Well there's your problem right there."

Thanks to all the ACC friends and family who helped get me off the trail today. One axle came out whole, the other was snapped near the flange.

I wonder if my Harrop e-locker was acting like an open diff after the snap because it didn't have enough resistance to engage the ramps to push the locking pins in place? It's a head-scratcher.

IMG_4111.jpg
IMG_4110.jpg

Thanks to all the ACC friends and family who helped get me off the trail today. One axle came out whole, the other was snapped near the flange.

I wonder if my Harrop e-locker was acting like an open diff after the snap because it didn't have enough resistance to engage the ramps to push the locking pins in place? It's a head-scratcher.

View attachment 2129149View attachment 2129150

What kind of warranty do the Nitro shafts have? RCV has 300m rear shafts.

Great weekend despite the cold snap we had. Saturday was just about perfect. Dugan is already talking about doing another trip in the spring. I will certainly keep y'all posted.
Some of my pics.

IMG_2506.JPG

IMG_2508.JPG

IMG_2515.JPG

IMG_2536.JPG

IMG_2539.JPG

View attachment 2129149View attachment 2129150

Those axle shafts blow. Literally blow. Sorry to hear of the breakage Steve.

Shirt came in the mail today. This thing is sick! Thanks guys. Looking forward to the next one for sure.

Thanks for the shirt and stickers! looks awesome and can't wait to go wheeling with you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom