Welcome Ga Crzrs - Post A Pic Of Your Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not mine. But while I was visiting this past week I went to my uncle's lot to clean the 200 and saw a project 40 he had purchased. Saw GA Cruisers on it too.

20190905_142529.jpg

Not mine. But while I was visiting this past week I went to my uncle's lot to clean the 200 and saw a project 40 he had purchased. Saw GA Cruisers on it too.

That's Patrick's old 40. Last time I saw it he broke a birfield 10 years ago. Knowing him it's probably still broken.

Hoping my uncle sells it to me in the near future and lets me turn it into a project if he doesn't get around to it

Just bought a 6 SPEED FJ!!!!!
4214B41E-DAA9-4977-A5CF-43CABA9D65CD.png

Just kidding, it is not pink... My daughter wants that one... Mine is Tan
2C95DF8D-99E5-44A2-9FAE-69908757530F.jpeg

896BE465-CE18-42F7-8EF4-11AA1414CC61.jpeg

Took the 310K 1998 shopping the other day...

nice rigs. you boys wheel them things or just drive em to the doughnut shop?

Last edited:
This was last weekend. Did a bit of wheeling and a lot of chain sawing after the storm that came through. I got maybe a little too adventurous (for a beginner by myself) and picked up a bit of rear quarter damage and also bent open my lower link mounting tabs. Is that normal if you lay her down on her belly? Rear diff, cross members, drive shaft all seem fine just muddy.

98996378-9B12-42BC-A0C8-A21E595E3D09.jpeg

7BD2DA78-F856-4B68-A37B-513CD0893CF3.jpeg

This was last weekend. Did a bit of wheeling and a lot of chain sawing after the storm that came through. I got maybe a little too adventurous (for a beginner by myself) and picked up a bit of rear quarter damage and also bent open my lower link mounting tabs. Is that normal if you lay her down on her belly? Rear diff, cross members, drive shaft all seem fine just muddy.

View attachment 2126587

Where was this? Great view!

Where was this? Great view!
Up north around Clayton GA. Just starting to learn the area and do a bit of exploring. It’s a beautiful area especially around Tallulah river area. I’ve been there about 3 times in the last couple of months.

Up north around Clayton GA. Just starting to learn the area and do a bit of exploring. It’s a beautiful area especially around Tallulah river area. I’ve been there about 3 times in the last couple of months.

I was just up there a couple weeks ago. We camped up near the top of the Sarah's Creek in Clayton.

Ok well PM me if you head up there and I’ll do the same. I’ve been both solo and with the wife and kids before. Fun both ways just slower paced fun with the fam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom