EDIT - Keystone Cruisers Next Club Run Is NOW Saturday 11/16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
PLEASE NOTE: We pushed this back from the 9th to the 16th

We're going to Anthracite.

Last edited:
Maybe...

Nice! I’m going to try to make an appearance with the bj74.

Itll be good to see you Vince. I spent some time visiting a friend the last few weeks at Hershey Medical Center and I remembered going up past there to your old place!!!!
I remember the visits, as does Bettie. We enjoyed living there but living at Masonic Village has worked out extremely well for us, with the exception of the scarcity of garages. Hope your friend had a good experience at HMC. See you next Saturday.

I am out, wife reminded me we have a four day weekend of college visits for Emma.

I am out as well. My son has a birthday party to attend on Saturday and my presence has been requested.

That said, I think a few Gothan guys are planning a visit for 11/16, and I have that day blocked off for now.

@fireball - Are the Gotham guys coming to wheel or overland? My brother may be up from Florida that weekend and I think he wants to go wheeling, but I need to find at least one other person to go with me. Friday may be better than Saturday (last day of archery), but I will take what I can get.

Sad to see the norm of people bailing last minute :( but I don't get away for 2-3 weeks at a time, so I get it.

@shmukster - Are you wheeling or navigating?

Where is everyone lately? Anyway, @VBRoamer and @shmukster, if you guys still want to go this Saturday and don't want to swap to next weekend reply here and I will go this weekend. Need to make sure Vince gets his dirt therapy.

The last time I had my '93 out was Coal Miner... :frown:

I am in for 11/16, probably with the wife and kids.

I'm planning to be at Anthracite Saturday the 16th if the Gotham guys are coming down. If we don't have more than one or two trucks for this coming Saturday I say either cancel or move to the 16th.

The Gotham guys don't overland, at least not the guys that are talking about coming to AAOA the 16th

Me wheel or navigate? I was hoping to navigate and ride...………..

I'm OK with next weekend, no prob, so if there are more folks who want to do that, let's move it to the 16th.

If we don't have more than one or two trucks for this coming Saturday I say either cancel or move to the 16th.

Sounds good to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom