CSC 2019 Christmas Party sign-up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello guys and gals,
This is the sign-up thread for the CSC 2019 Christmas Party. This party is for Copper State Cruisers members and their guest only. If you're thinking about joining our fantastic club, now is the time
!!!! Please reply below if you are going and how many guests you are bringing. We will provide the food and some non-alcoholic beverages. You must bring your own adult beverages. Brice's house is in central Scottsdale and we will post his address just before the day of the party for privacy reason.

When: Saturday, December 14th, 2019

Time: 5 pm - 10 pm

Where: Brice's house

Christmas Tree on Apple iOS 13.1
Menorah on Apple iOS 13.1
Candle on Apple iOS 13.1
Party Popper on Apple iOS 13.1

Last edited:
Count me in plus 1

Count me in plus 1

Last edited:
I'm in with Sarah and Graham (age 3)

Me +1

Hello guys and gals,
This is the sign-up thread for the CSC 2019 Christmas Party. This party is for Copper State Cruisers members and their guest only. If you're thinking about joining our fantastic club, now is the time
!!!! Please reply below if you are going and how many guests you are bringing. We will provide the food and some non-alcoholic beverages. You must bring your own adult beverages. Brice's house is in central Scottsdale and we will post his address just before the day of the party for privacy reason.

When: Saturday, December 14th, 2019

Time: 5 pm - 10 pm

Where: Brice's house
Christmas Tree on Apple iOS 13.1
Menorah on Apple iOS 13.1
Candle on Apple iOS 13.1
Party Popper on Apple iOS 13.1
Count me in

I am in plus 1.

In

What, no baby........

Who are you and what did you do with Alyssa?
Company Christmas party first. No kids allowed so we already have a baby sitter and it will be passed his bed time when we get to Brice’s. Sad I know.

Me and Linda makes 2,

I'm in +3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom