Introduce Yourself (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey ya'll, been in Charleston since 2017 and just got a 100 series LX470 in February after my Subaru Forester was crashed into. New to the Land Cruiser platform but I've been steadily fixing up the one I bought. Purchased from a local guy here for $3500 with some minor cosmetic issues. She had 247,000 miles on it at the time of purchase and today she hit 300k on the odometer. Replaced all the heater T'S, front axels, radiator/hoses, Flushed all the diff fluids/transfer case, spark plugs, new side marker lenses,brake fluid flush, DBA front rotor upgrade and hawk heavy duty pads, hid upgrade, removed side running boards, re-greased u joints, replaced lower ball joints, and repacked wheel bearings. Car runs solid for her age and I can't wait to meet some other Land cruiser guys around the area.

View attachment 2054552

View attachment 2054553
Hey I recognize that 100! Nice to meet you! I've parked next to you a few times at the Delivery Center, but not in my Cruiser... We'll have to chat sometime soon.

Hey I recognize that 100! Nice to meet you! I've parked next to you a few times at the Delivery Center, but not in my Cruiser... We'll have to chat sometime soon.

Awesome dude! another LC enthusiast! next time bring your cruiser around. Would love to see it! I currently work on the Flightline 2nd shift.

Awesome dude! another LC enthusiast! next time bring your cruiser around. Would love to see it! I currently work on the Flightline 2nd shift.
Cool! What stall are you in? I'm on 2nd shift, too. I sit in the DC.

Just picked up a new “to us” 1998 Land cruiser with locking rear diff for the wife and I. Wave hi 👋 if y’all see us driving around CHS. :)

B16A37B0-0D03-45F6-9A8C-3DF4F535C315.jpeg

9F3FEEB1-ED79-4722-A457-B5621F79525D.jpeg

49EBFBE0-DAC1-43B8-A981-2CEC8544F606.jpeg

DAD0194B-0F3C-4396-994D-3A74D6340ECE.jpeg

LOL so my counter part Thomas just told me you are the Engineer I ran into this evening! Totally didn’t cross my mind that you were the JEREMY! We gotta link up some time!
Yes, sir! I agree. He said that your 100 is in the shop, what are you getting done to her?

Yes, sir! I agree. He said that your 100 is in the shop, what are you getting done to her?

A ton of work! I just got the damn thing and took it in to do a timing belt/water pump, heater T’s job and turns out the upper ball joints were about to fall off, possible new axles, oil pan leak, wheel bearings needed to be repacked, needs a rear adjustable pan hard bar, alignment. Got new DBA rotors and hawk pads going in as well. I’m the 7th owner so she’s been around.

Hey gents, been in Charleston for a while and moved up the chain from a 88 4runner to a 99 4runner to finally getting around to a 96 LX450. Would like to join the club and get involved in the meetups and wheeling trips. Looking to put this ol tank to work! How do I go about joining? Thanks!

01E5EE4B-CCEB-4763-A08D-7152368064B0.jpeg

Hey gents, been in Charleston for a while and moved up the chain from a 88 4runner to a 99 4runner to finally getting around to a 96 LX450. Would like to join the club and get involved in the meetups and wheeling trips. Looking to put this ol tank to work! How do I go about joining? Thanks!

View attachment 2119355
We’re getting the webmaster to look into the website issues.... hang tight and keep your eyes on the website and in the Clubhouse for things that are happening. We’ll deal with the ‘business’ of membership soon enough.

View attachment 2119355
Gunner - nice looking rig! Welcome, I might go to Cars and Coffee this Saturday pending the weather, looks like rain in the forecast but it could change as the week progresses.

View attachment 2119355

Did you pick up that rig down near Savannah? Looks just like one that was for sale down here recently.

Gunner - nice looking rig! Welcome, I might go to Cars and Coffee this Saturday pending the weather, looks like rain in the forecast but it could change as the week progresses.
Thanks, excited to Do some work/improvements to it. What’s is this cars and coffee you speak of? It be nice to get some opinions on what to do to the rig!

EHeh Bubbles...

Hey Everyone, My name is Jay Grant. I live in Mount Pleasant, SC. I would love to be a part of this group, but cannot seem to get the membership link on the website to work. If someone will let me know how to proceed that would be great. I just acquired (saved) a 1988 FJ62 from going to the dump. Its a one owner (my father and law) and he lived in Memphis, TN. He bought it new to travel on an old hunt club he used to be a part of. It has been sitting for over 10 yrs. I have had my eye on it since i first went to visit yrs ago. He was going to sell it to the dump for scrap because they were moving. I got it shipped here and when it came off the truck I gave it a jump and it cranked right up. After a few minor repairs is running great. All it needs is some TLC on the cosmetics over time. The kicker is it only has 112,000 miles!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom