craigslist cruiser crap (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No kidding. They don't stay on the market long that's for sure. I wonder how many are getting sent overseas, because you see them for sale all the time but I don't really notice an uptick in how many I see in the area.
I was talking to a Saudi 20 something in DC (I was stopped at a light). He told me if i ever wanted to sell my LX, just list it on cars.com and I should get a lot of inquiries from Middle eastern buyers. I guess cars.com is $hit over there. The middle eastern guys and Africans always want to talk land cruiser

I was talking to a Saudi 20 something in DC (I was stopped at a light). He told me if i ever wanted to sell my LX, just list it on cars.com and I should get a lot of inquiries from Middle eastern buyers. I guess cars.com is $hit over there. The middle eastern guys and Africans always want to talk land cruiser
I was behind a maroon 100 w/ gold badging at the bank once, they parked and i did too. Got excited. When the driver got out I was like "hey nice land cruiser!" and he was an african fellow. He said that he'd had it a long time. Makes sense when all your roads are really just glorified dirt tracks that disappear in the rainy season.

And you thought the Chevy Suburban was unwieldy on the trail

Are those metal security shutters on the back? That truck wouldn't terrible as long as all you have to do is drive in a straight line.

The smooth jaw Knipex won't mar AC fittings and AN fittings and also work great for regular hex nuts. Unlike Channel Locks, this style of Knipex uses the twisting action to hold the jaws tight.

The crack must be on sale in Baltimore... 15K......

A489B0E5-4D46-4109-AF50-89CBFA14E056.png

E25C2FCF-67D3-473E-9F27-1D78A7D67BFB.png

D443469A-955C-4DFC-95AC-062F5EE88552.png

At first I read that is "truck is kept in forest, on a hill" and I thought to myself "well the pictures do confirm that".
He's probably asking that much since the bezel is already flipped.

Those freaking tires are yuuuuuuuuge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom