Pig Picture Album (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is a guy who’s out in my area. Looks like he got it on the road. One of the tallest SOA’s I’ve ever seen!

F61B0599-E2E0-4065-9A19-E9FAC447AB2D.jpeg

Because it's a hobby and there are no wrong answers as long as we're all having fun.
It’s amazing how many different ways any given aspect of this hobby can get spun, for instance a dually R100...how many hardcore Mazda guys swore it off?
1571705827578.jpeg

I just bought a pintle hitch for my pig. Every land cruiser over here seems to have one. I got mine at the wrecker yards in Riyadh off a fairly new 200 series (that trip is a story for another day).

When I got it home I noticed it’s the same pintle as the one on my 75 pickup and the same one, from photo, as a 1980 45 Troopy I looked at. That design hasn’t changed in a long time.

FWIW, like bezels, there’s a proper orientation for the chain hooks and the one above is upside down. They should look like this:

54C3A6FA-D69A-4A99-B85C-F982602BAE67.jpeg

Last edited:
This one was parked out front of Classsic Cruisers last week when I was there. It's for sale. I think they were asking $6500. I was told it was a first year and has some unique things on it from the factory. I'm far from an expert so will defer to the greater knowledge.

IMG_9603.JPG

IMG_9604.JPG

IMG_9606.JPG

IMG_9607.JPG

IMG_9608.JPG

Looks like they have been sitting there quite a while, a good number of them.

It would make me sick to have even 1 classic vehicle sitting out in the weather, so I don't buy/sell/trade more than I can take care of. I follow Hagerty barn finds youtube series and its heart breaking.

And the owner slapping a "don't bother me price" on a truck that most likely needs everything tells me all I need to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom