Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FREE! Remote start and keyless entry kit.
For you FJ62 owners who want that extra convenience afforded by newer trucks.
It was destined for the wife's Scion before we sold it. Never used.
FREE!
It going in the trash, of someone doesn't take it.
IMG_20191007_210038.jpg
IMG_20191007_210055.jpg

FREE! Remote start and keyless entry kit.
For you FJ62 owners who want that extra convenience afforded by newer trucks.
It was destined for the wife's Scion before we sold it. Never used.
FREE!
It going in the trash, of someone doesn't take it.
View attachment 2101888View attachment 2101889
These are tough to install in the 62s ect, because of the positive ground actuators on the door locks. It can be done.

FOR SALE: Alu-Cab Tilting Fridge Slide (for Small-Med fridges). Used it for a while; I'm replacing it with a drop slide.
$350
Which drop slide and where did you obtain it ? Wanting to install a drop
Slide but so far striking out thanks to tariffs.

Anyone have a plastic cooling fan for a FJ40 2F? 1977

Thanks

I have a couple fans. Probably from a 62, but should fit.
Anyone have a plastic cooling fan for a FJ40 2F? 1977

Thanks

I have a couple fans. Probably from a 62, but should fit.
let me know the price and if you can bring to Fall Crawl. I am sure they were at the swap meet, just did not know I needed one then!

Not mines but just in case someone was looking

Not sure what's going on here. The link is actually to a post about a Walmart sale on KIDDIE fire extinguishers, which is my intention.

Does anyone have some 6-lug rims that would work on a 1st gen Sequoia? The OEM rims on the Sequoia are the 17" split spokes with 15mm offset, and I am stealing them for the BJ74.

Just need something decent that will work for a few more months before we trade it in. 1st gen Tundra, Sequoia, and some Taco rims should work.

Does anyone have some 6-lug rims that would work on a 1st gen Sequoia? The OEM rims on the Sequoia are the 17" split spokes with 15mm offset, and I am stealing them for the BJ74.

Just need something decent that will work for a few more months before we trade it in. 1st gen Tundra, Sequoia, and some Taco rims should work.

Not mine, but these style wheels were a stock option on the first generation Sequoia. Same wheels and tire size. These are way out on the Eastern Shore though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom