SOLD 1997 LX450 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also need these 'window / door control switch plates' and forward portion of center console :

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 8.20.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 8.23.37 PM.png

Also need these 'window / door control switch plates' and forward portion of center console :

$250 for the dash pad (it's in excellent shape), but won't ship it (unless you arrange the shipping yourself). It would likely get damaged during shipping, and shipping it would cost a ton of money.

Window switch trim pieces - $20 each or $60 for all 4. Shifter console - $40

Ok, I will take :

All 4 Window switch trim pieces - $60 for all 4.

Shifter console - $40

Please text / email / private message me for shipping address and payment. VenMo / PayPal / ‘Apple Pay Cash’

-Thad
Thad.parker@icloud.com
512-808-9001

I also want the dashboard for $250. But I will have to check into arranging the shipping ... and let you know.

Drivers side front seatbelt to 78728
And if that guy didn’t take the sunroof surround, I’m game to try

Drivers side front seatbelt to 78728
And if that guy didn’t take the sunroof surround, I’m game to try

$75 shipped, or $100 for both front seat belts. The drivers seat belt is not perfect though - there is some minor fraying on it.

Sunroof surround still available.

HI I need the rear passenger side door panel.

Hi,
If you're referring to the interior panel (door card), im only selling them as a set.

sunvisors? Left rear door handle? Mud flaps?

Sunvisors are sold, as per OP.

Only have one, rear mudflap that is usable.

Door handle + 1 mud flap $60 shipped

Looking for shift knob, and interior plastic step screws X4 (they are under the 2nd row seats), how much and shipping to 92251, CA.
I got a few shift knobs in varios condition. A couple with significant wear. $50 shipped for those
One that is very good-excellent. $80 shipped for that one
Plastic step nuts i dont want to sell separate from the steps. They are like $1.75 each new and still available from Toyota.

Do you have the transmission oil pan? My drain plug is stripped and I can't get it out. 27596

Sorry, not selling the tranny oil pan separately from trannies.

Can you please send me pics of the better knobs and how much with shipping to 92251 Ca.

This is the best knob i have. $80 shipped (+4% if paying by paypal)

20191011_133454.jpg

20191011_133503.jpg

Passenger side head light? ship to 54016

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom