NLA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know if you need more or different measurements on the weathertechs.

I have 3 of the above for husky
Let me know if you need more or different measurements on the weathertechs.

It would be helpful to have exact measurements with the sticker removed. I also need the corner radius to ensure the edge lines up correctly.

I found the front drivers sticker that fell off my weathertec’s. It’s 30mm x 117mm. Slightly shorter than previous posters (119 I believe?) Mines an 08, purchased the mat’s in 2012. I could always trim it to fit.

I found the front drivers sticker that fell off my weathertec’s. It’s 30mm x 117mm. Slightly shorter than previous posters (119 I believe?) Mines an 08, purchased the mat’s in 2012. I could always trim it to fit.

My understanding is the mats from 08-current are the same. I just want to make sure I get the right measurements so everyone gets a good sticker. I'm actually fine with the samples that I put in my rig and will keep them. They are a bit tight top to bottom, but they appear to be staying in without additional adhesive.

I'm going to start an order for Husky labels as I should have the size down now. I'm going to wait on the Weathertech until I can lock down a measurement. Getting the corner radius will be imperative to a perfect fit (which I am learning from the samples I received).

My understanding is the mats from 08-current are the same. I just want to make sure I get the right measurements so everyone gets a good sticker. I'm actually fine with the samples that I put in my rig and will keep them. They are a bit tight top to bottom, but they appear to be staying in without additional adhesive.

I'm going to start an order for Husky labels as I should have the size down now. I'm going to wait on the Weathertech until I can lock down a measurement. Getting the corner radius will be imperative to a perfect fit (which I am learning from the samples I received).

I double checked my measurements and it is definitely 30x117. The radius is 2.5 to 3 mm. I could mail you this sticker if you want something to work from.?

I'm definitely interested in the black background for Weathertech.

I have 3 of the above for husky

It would be helpful to have exact measurements with the sticker removed. I also need the corner radius to ensure the edge lines up correctly.

I'll trade one of mine for R&D, in exchange for a deal on a set of the new ones. PM me if you want me to send you one.

Here are some pictures:

43BFB475-C697-42ED-A282-9F0F8767FB7A.jpeg

0419F737-C2CC-4EF4-9968-FD8E1A624659.jpeg

191A4667-62F5-42DB-A55B-3FDA667AF089.jpeg

Last edited:
Keep in mind you will likely need additional 3M strips or glue to get these to stick properly due to the nature of the plastic on the mats. The other supplier's stickers have the same issue.

Should have samples next week.

That’s true.
Even Weathertech’s own sticker tends to come off under hard use. Both of mine are gone... :)

Last edited:
My understanding is the mats from 08-current are the same.

I know the WeatherTech mats changed slightly with the '13 model, but I believe it was only to accommodate the securing mechanism area (went from hooks to turn/lock).

Regardless, my order is in ! PayPal sent. Thanks for doing this. They look awesome.

I'm officially closing the orders and the stickers should hopefully be in the mail to everyone on October 18. I ordered a couple extra PM me if interested.

Last edited:
For those of you that sent an extra $5 for chocolate milk, @Markuson or sent me a sample Weathertech sticker @Sandroad :), you get yours first.

Nice!!!
Really, I just figure everything is better with Chocolate Milk...
:cheers:

Those really do look nice, by the way.

Markuson

All but 15 Weathertech orders have been shipped. The remaining envelopes are addressed and stamped. Once the rush/expedited reorder arrives I will get them in the mail!

Got my Weathertech items today and I have just one complaint:

They look **so dang good**...I almost hate to put them on the floor mat!! VERY nicely done!! :cheers:

Last edited:
Got my Weathertech items today and I have just one complaint:

They look **so dang good**...I almost hate to put them on the floor mat!! haha VERY nicely done!! :cheers:
I agree! Now that I see them in person, I can think of lots of cool places to stick one. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom