Events/Trails Monthly meeting this Wednesday, 2 October at Kilroys (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
Meet in the back lot around 7:00 and head in for the meeting at 7:30.
We'll wrap up the swap meet and talk about Fall Crawl.
See you there.

Too bad these are on Wednesdays, that's literally the one night of the week besides Sunday that I am never available.

and hockey season is just starting, chances are I will have a Wednesday night home game conflict as well. I'm not sure we've discussed an alternate night, but worth considering at a future meeting.

and hockey season is just starting, chances are I will have a Wednesday night home game conflict as well. I'm not sure we've discussed an alternate night, but worth considering at a future meeting.
Too bad these are on Wednesdays, that's literally the one night of the week besides Sunday that I am never available.

Oh boy... just as we were settling down.

I will not be there Wednesday. I am busy all the days that end in Y. At least for the next 5 weeks.

Is this rhetorical? My vote is keep it as it's been since at least the sticky post started by Devilmans Hand in Jul 2010.
I think it was feces...er, facetious.

I should be there. I'm hanging out at IPOR right now... I should have something new to show off tonight.

Ask Lance if he wants to come to fall crawl

Hey guys- I can't make it out tonight. I'll plan to see you all at the next tech day and at the Fall Crawl. Let me know of any other wrenching or trail runs this month and Ill try to make it out. I've got the next couple weeks pretty free. Thinking of doing some trail runs so hit me up.

Hey guys- I can't make it out tonight. I'll plan to see you all at the next tech day and at the Fall Crawl. Let me know of any other wrenching or trail runs this month and Ill try to make it out. I've got the next couple weeks pretty free. Thinking of doing some trail runs so hit me up.

Since you're offering... you can come help me install skids this weekend lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom