Keystone Cruisers BESF weekend campout! Oct 10-13 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Pacer - see post #11 of this thread. You are committed - plus we need you to make pancakes for the group! I have a nice large griddle you can use overtop the Partner stove.

@rhea will have the coolest truck there. A sweet 100 on 35s! I'll bring along that headrest and tailgate panel along for her.

@westwardCruiser I'll let the forest rangers know that we have a few folks who would like to stay an extra night. Shouldn't be an issue!

@Crusha - when are you and your crew arriving? How many cruisers will you be bringing? Do you still have that 3,000sf tent you brought to VT a few years ago?!

when are you and your crew arriving? How many cruisers will you be bringing? Do you still have that 3,000sf tent you brought to VT a few years ago?!

Thursday evening. The tent has to be in the barn somewhere. Have you ever traveled with three females? I barely had room for my sleeping bag in that tent!

f02c7fbd-b13d-4028-8167-e2af33215465-jpeg.2093583

I might be able to lay my hands the CLCC canopy if that would be helpful.

Might be a good idea depending on what the weather looks like.

My wife found this today and thought it was hilarious (keyboard for reference, this is 6lbs of ravioli!)
I hope all the kids like Chef Boyardee because I will be off loading this when I come.

1569958002145.png

@westwardCruiser

Regarding your plans to serve up a 6 pound container of Chef Boyardee, I fear it would be a clear violation of article (b).3.vii of the PA State Forest Rules& Regulations:

2019-10-02_10-01-17.jpg

Also, our reservation of the group site is extended through Sunday night, so if anyone wants to stay an extra night and leave Monday morning, they are welcome to do so.

I’m a rock solid definite maybe. I won’t know until I get home on the 8th. Plan for me not coming if that’s easier and then I might surprise you.

Awesome Jody! Will be nice to see you and check out your new little camper. There should be a pretty nice flat pull out still available for you when you arrive.

We're out, unfortunately. I have to go to Wisconsin...:frown:

Theodore and I will not be able to get there on Thursday, maybe Friday evening, we'll keep you posted.

Sorry you can't make it Crusha.

My family and I will still be there Thursday.

Sorry you can't make it Crusha.

My family and I will still be there Thursday.

I'll be loading a 53 ft trailer with about 80 motorcycles. Going to have to deck it. Not really looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom