October 5 Meeting - Shop day and Grill out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
Gonna change up the meeting for October. We're going to host a shop day at John's backyard shop in Buford on Saturday Oct. 5, 2019

Let's say 11:30 till whenever

We'll throw some burgers and dogs on the grill. If you have any little projects you need help with this would be a great chance to knock them out or just sit around and shoot the... WE have a tools, cutters welders etc... but please no full on cage builds.

BYOB and a chair would be a good idea and please no dogs.

3230 Ridge Rd.
Buford, Ga.

go to the gate on the right side of the house and honk your horn.

Last edited:
this has never worked but I'm going to try anyway. PLEASE post if you're coming so I have a headcount for burgers.

I’ve got a couple of dents that could use undenting...

I may enlist some help on tube doors or at least getting me started.

Call me in on this swharay Mr. Miagi.
:beer:

I'll make a pot of Heart Attack Beans.

I am a maybe with a plus 1

Bump - Needing to start an accurate headcount... thx.

I will be there, I might have 2 muchkins with me

Is there anything specific to be worked on that day?

If not, and at the risk of seeming too excited for cheap labor, I do have some front diff bushings on order that would be nice to get swapped in... I'll bring all the Natty Ice I can find and any other preferred beverages.

I have to be out.

Is there anything specific to be worked on that day?

If not, and at the risk of seeming too excited for cheap labor, I do have some front diff bushings on order that would be nice to get swapped in... I'll bring all the Natty Ice I can find and any other preferred beverages.

Natty Ice is only good for killing the grass but Natty Lights are just fine. :)

dont know of anything in particular that is on the docket. Think I broke a short side Longfield last weekend but that can wait.

Last edited:
I need to replace my hub studs with the new 7/16 bolts (planned on doing it today but plans changed this weekend), but that shouldnt take too long...

Will there be a press and/or air tools available?

Yes, John has pretty much any tool you would need... (plus he has a special stash of parts in the basement ;))

There will be plenty of "Heart Attack" beans plan on being there 10:30 or 11ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom