Spotted???? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If I say I did will the club buy me a beer!

Saw this pair of 60s at the C&O canal in Potomac the other day. The blue one was mint!
E9687355-A192-460A-9DC2-86EFADF6D9C9.jpeg
C9133EC6-8B42-44BE-94C4-11604A211C83.jpeg

They just tuck in so nicely don't they...

20190922_125719.jpg

I can sympathize with this guy. My Prius was rear ended 4 times on 495.

I can sympathize with this guy. My Prius was rear ended 4 times on 495.
That's either bad luck or you keep accidentally putting it in reverse on 495.
A testament to how bad drivers are in Northern Va. They are all too busy playing on their phones. Drunk/ drugged or simply incompetent.

A testament to how bad drivers are in Northern Va. They are all too busy playing on their phones. Drunk/ drugged or simply incompetent.

I blame the Prius drivers. I mean if we apply simple analytic techniques to this we discover that, while the other models of vehicles involved in the collisions vary widely, the one constant is: THE PRIUS. Therefore, purely statistically speaking, the Prius is more likely the problem.

In one of the accidents, I was stopped on the American Legion Bridge and watched the driver behind me continue to drive forward without a clue, completely oblivious that traffic had stopped.

In one of the accidents, I was stopped on the American Legion Bridge and watched the driver behind me continue to drive forward without a clue, completely oblivious that traffic had stopped.
I had someone change lanes into me back in Tucson. I was driving an 01 F250, crew cab, 7.3 with modified exhaust... it's 22 feet long... claims he didn't see or hear me.

I had someone change lanes into me back in Tucson. I was driving an 01 F250, crew cab, 7.3 with modified exhaust... it's 22 feet long... claims he didn't see or hear me.

Chances are at least one of your front calipers were seized. Not that it was a factor in the accident, just a likely probability.

Chances are at least one of your front calipers were seized. Not that it was a factor in the accident, just a likely probability.
I hated doing the brakes on that thing. They weigh 50 pounds each because the rotor and hub are a single assembly. Requires repacking the bearings every time.

Those Revels are awesome but they START at $163K......

Would be interesting to see what that box on the back is for.

Last edited:
Chased this guy down on my bike this morning and chatted him up. Think he said his name was Dave but I’m blanking. He’ll be at the swap meet tomorrow ha!
587F90AB-D05C-412C-A2B3-03C76477AF50.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom