What do your 275-70-18’s measure? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just installed some 275-70-18 continental terrain contact. Did a lot of research, and love the look BUT they measure small - like 32.25. The spec said 33.25 which is what I wanted. This size is popular on the 100’s (mine is an 05 LC). Wondering if I’m crazy or if they really are small?

DEAABA15-0353-492C-806D-C66BBF390F22.jpeg

Sorry I don't have those size tires to help, but was wondering how you like them? Looking at these as possible replacements on my 200.
Also, looks like they are LTs. Any feedback on ride quality, noise, etc? Great looking tire and 100 you have.

Sorry I don't have those size tires to help, but was wondering how you like them? Looking at these as possible replacements on my 200.
Also, looks like they are LTs. Any feedback on ride quality, noise, etc? Great looking tire and 100 you have.
I ended up keeping them once I learned that they really didn’t measure any smaller than others. Plus I really liked the look. So far, I’ve probably got 7k mi or more on them. They are dead quiet and I do love the ride. They look good too. There aren’t many around so they have drawn some compliments. I like them because from the side they look more aggressive than they are. So they have great road manners.
Might check this thread out also. I read it before buying

Thanks for the quick feedback. He has the P275/65/18 - the largest size possible before going to LT load. So your comments paired with his are useful.

Any more pics avail? Also did you have to regear or anything post install?

Love hearing the ride stayed compliant even on LTs.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick feedback. He has the P275/65/18 - the largest size possible before going to LT load. So your comments paired with his are useful.

Any more pics avail? Also did you have to regear or anything post install?

Love hearing the ride stayed compliant even on LTs.

No regearing or anything like that. LC behaves well. Maybe lost 1-2 mpg but haven’t gps calculated it. I’ll grab some more pics of the tires and shoot them over. Probably tomorrow

Bmoney those Continentals look great. I am researching those, but also looking at the General Grabber APT. As I understand it, the APT is a very similar tire to the Continental TerrainContact (Continental owns General), but the APT is available in a P rated 275/70/18...it’s the only P rated tire available in that size. The General APT is OEM on some Nissan Titan pickups; hard to find many reviews on them. I want a bigger tire than stock but I want to avoid an LT tire for ride and mpg. Anyway, glad to hear you’re liking the Conti’s, they look great.

Bmoney those Continentals look great. I am researching those, but also looking at the General Grabber APT. As I understand it, the APT is a very similar tire to the Continental TerrainContact (Continental owns General), but the APT is available in a P rated 275/70/18...it’s the only P rated tire available in that size. The General APT is OEM on some Nissan Titan pickups; hard to find many reviews on them. I want a bigger tire than stock but I want to avoid an LT tire for ride and mpg. Anyway, glad to hear you’re liking the Conti’s, they look great.
Oh cool. I didn’t realize there was a p rated tire that size. Good luck on your search - one things for certain: it’ll look awesome! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom