Land Cruiser Safe Jack Adapter - A must have (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL LAND CRUISERS, GX470, 4RUNNERS, AND MOST POST JACKS

Many thanks to my wife for pointing out the needs for a safe Land Cruiser jacking experience.

Arguable a factory Toyota jack is one of the most reliable jacks available. Little to fail and works in any position but safe placement can be problem. This jack adapter eliminates the placement problem especially when ideal circumstance are not available. Other adapter systems are available but I could not find any to fit under an axle with a flat tire making them pretty much worthless for most IMO. This adapter only adds 3/4" to the height of a factory jack. One of the legs of the adapter is shorter for very secure front axle placement to greatly reduce the chance of slipping.

Designed to fits jack post diameter of 2" may fit others check your jack post size to ensure compatibility.

I also made one for 100 series (1.5" post) - PM me (same price:))

No more worries if my wife needs to change a Land Cruiser tire or I do on non level terrain.

FAQ - Can my factory jack work with a 35" tire?
Answer - Your factory jack will work with any size tire you can fit on your Land Cruiser

$37 Shipped *FREE* in the USA

PayPal - LandCruiserPhil@gmail.com

Made in the USA

usa.gif

One of the legs of the adapter is shorter for very secure front axle placement to greatly reduce the chance of slipping.

jack adp 80.JPG

Adapter remain tight to axle with jack fully extended. A nice advantage in when conditions are not flat.

jack adp front 80.JPG

The adapter wraps around the rear axle making placement a no brainer.

jack adp 80-100 rear.JPG

Stores solid with factory jack with no rattles

Jack storage.JPG

Last edited:
Currently over 200 Jack Adapters in stock. NOW to fit all post jacks both mechanical and hydro.

Available for 1" - 2" post jacks 4 different adapters

For 1" or 1.25" post jack adapters PM me as they are not listed on our site

Jack Adapters - Land Cruiser Products - LCP

MADE in the USA

usa.gif

Always FREE shipping - no surprises at check out;)

Received mind before heading out to Ophir Trail. Thank you!

It doesn't need to be a Cruiser. I used mine on my boat trailer today. Worked perfectly. Thanks Phil!
20190610_112151.jpg

Another batch arrived today, now with over 100 in stock!

Thanks for the support!

Guys with GX470 and 5 gen 4Runners order the 100 series (1.5")

60 series use the same adapter as the 80 series (2.0")

Made in the USA by a one-man shop that is a Certified welder.

►LCP Everyday Special◄ Order any 2 Jack Adapters and get a $7 refund. Refund will be issued when your order is processed.

These things are shipped raw so you can easily see the beautiful welds. I rattled mine with a brown close to the correct color and then baked it in my garage toaster oven for an hour at 200 degrees.

These things are shipped raw so you can easily see the beautiful welds. I rattled mine with a brown close to the correct color and then baked it in my garage toaster oven for an hour at 200 degrees.

Thanks but right now Im hating on you as I try to figure out how to deal with my 6speed envy.

:lol:

Just received mine, looks awesome. Like the idea of trying to match the paint color. Thanks Phil!

Got mine today along with a couple other toys. Couple questions:

1) How does the jack attachment store in a 2015 200? Somehow rattle free hopefully. I'd be grateful for a pic.

2) On the NoLoss valve caps. Is metal caps on stock wheel valve stems really an issue? I've used other metal caps and had no gallng problems. Would a dab of anti-seize eliminate the problem?

The milton tire guage is nice. The chuck attaches perfectly with no air escaping. Wasnt even sure it was on. My heavy duty Moroso dial guage was just taking up too much room in the little storage compartment on the left side of the tailgate.

Got mine today along with a couple other toys. Couple questions:

1) How does the jack attachment store in a 2015 200? Somehow rattle free hopefully. I'd be grateful for a pic.

2) On the NoLoss valve caps. Is metal caps on stock wheel valve stems really an issue? I've used other metal caps and had no gallng problems. Would a dab of anti-seize eliminate the problem?

The milton tire guage is nice. The chuck attaches perfectly with no air escaping. Wasnt even sure it was on. My heavy duty Moroso dial guage was just taking up too much room in the little storage compartment on the left side of the tailgate.

1569607002806.png

Yes people have experienced corrosion issues, anti-seize should help but to be correct plastic is what you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom