2019 ONSC Calendar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

June 21/22/23, that work for y'all? I can get that weekend off work.
Do it!

I had reservations for a family campground elsewhere that weekend but will try to flip it now if that is set.

Dang it.

I will be doing the MABDR up to New York until the 21st. I’m going to try to adjust my dates and try to make it.

Do it!

I had reservations for a family campground elsewhere that weekend but will try to flip it now if that is set.

That's the only weekend this month I can do it, so consider the date set.

I'll put up the thread Monday. How many trucks total do we want to cap at? 12, 6 each club?

That's the only weekend this month I can do it, so consider the date set.

I'll put up the thread Monday. How many trucks total do we want to cap at? 12, 6 each club?
If that works for you. Will follow your lead

Anyone check out the cape lookout Facebook page? Doesn’t look too promising for Portsmouth, pretty severe damage. I was really looking forward to getting out there this year.

Anyone check out the cape lookout Facebook page? Doesn’t look too promising for Portsmouth, pretty severe damage. I was really looking forward to getting out there this year.
Crap!!!!

Yea, it doesn't look good. They repaired things pretty quickly last time but there's a lot of sand gone and inlets cut through the island this time. I was really looking forward to this trip.

The white line leads to the ferry dock. The main cluster of cabins and the ranger office are what's in the picture.
F2630A46-6432-415F-89F8-2DCD109F02CB.png

Ive got a call in to see if they are going to close the cabins , as of now they are not.

Got confirmation, the cabins are closed. There will be no Portsmouth trip. Any idea as of an alternative,?

How about we do a mountain run instead? the weather will be perfect for camping.

Got confirmation, the cabins are closed. There will be no Portsmouth trip. Any idea as of an alternative,?
Fall Crawl with CLCC and Bay to Blueridge Cruisers. Gore, VA. Down to approx 20 spots available. See the thread on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom