You've been spotted (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

curious, who made the front bumper on your GX? i like how tight to the body it is

Its a Coastal Off-road kit. Comes with all the bits precut and shipped in a flat pack. A friend of mine and myself modified some of the pieces and welded it all together. We remade the filler under the headlights to better fit the lines of the car.

Saw this 200 at Fashion Square Sunday.
IMG_1399.JPG
Montana plates.
IMG_1400.JPG

Its a Coastal Off-road kit. Comes with all the bits precut and shipped in a flat pack. A friend of mine and myself modified some of the pieces and welded it all together. We remade the filler under the headlights to better fit the lines of the car.
Nicely done I wish there was a slim 200 front bumper like that. Arb and TJM stick out so far

Nicely done I wish there was a slim 200 front bumper like that. Arb and TJM stick out so far
Dissent does a really nice 200 bumper. I actually wanted his for the GX but a group buy for the coastal bits fell in my lap.

Dissent does a really nice 200 bumper. I actually wanted his for the GX but a group buy for the coastal bits fell in my lap.
Yeah Ben’s at Dissent looks the best I agree. Currently I think he’s only doing 2013+, so he doesn’t have a option for my 08 truck. Only other con is he also won’t ship his 200 bumpers so it requires the long drive to Grass Valley for install. Supposedly CBI is coming out with one by the end of year. The xOverland guys got a prototype of it on their 200 and it looks really good.

^^^ @Somebodyelse5, might be right, replaying it...I was merging from middle lane, so only had time to return waive w/o getting bumped. So many LC's in the same house have them all looking alike:beer: LOL, you missed out again it seems! Best place for food/breakfast, ever!!

^^^ @Somebodyelse5, might be right, replaying it...I was merging from middle lane, so only had time to return waive w/o getting bumped. So many LC's in the same house have them all looking alike:beer: LOL, you missed out again it seems! Best place for food/breakfast, ever!!

Yup that was me, I have finally been spotted!

Spotted this today. Same place it was a few years ago. Think I would give my right for the view from property it's on.
IMG_20190907_140702316.jpg

This wouldn't have happened if you didn't talk to @Otter about his tires the day before :)
Touché. Sunday we spent the day on the back side of lake pleasant with the jetskis in tow. Luckily he didn’t have a blowout back there. I will say, I wish the LC’s were 6 lug like every other Toyota and Lexus I own, it would’ve made throwing one of my spares on a breeze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom