Events/Trails Mojave Trail Novemeber 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Justin is hellbent on adding more non-cruisers to the group :p Welcome, we met at some OB meetups. This is a good site (though ih8mud in general is focused on Cruiser info) and the club is chock full of cool people who drive all sorts of Yotas.

Justin is hellbent on adding more non-cruisers to the group :p Welcome, we met at some OB meetups. This is a good site (though ih8mud in general is focused on Cruiser info) and the club is chock full of cool people who drive all sorts of Yotas.
Yep I remember meeting you. If it's any consolation, I still have my 1999 FJ-100 with 343,000 mi ;)

Yep I remember meeting you. If it's any consolation, I still have my 1999 FJ-100 with 343,000 mi ;)
Haha that's right! Yeah total consolation. You know I'm just yanking your 4Rs chain, it's such a sweet rig!!

Just took the 8th off, I'm in for this. Been wanting to drive the Mojave Road for road for a while. Need to do some TLC to the rig, but if I don't get around to it I'll just drive my Prius for this run.
Be sure to bring the trailer too. You may need Scuba flag to cross at Afton Crossing

Need to put a snorkel in for me before this trip...🤪

I'll prob drive around it this time 😆

That is shallower than when I did it in my Jeep a bit ago...

I recall this was about 30" (that's what @RET2 said...). I'd assume anything now would be higher, and since that 30" ended up with a bow wake above the hood a snorkel would be a wise move! Though.... All was fine. It's just a super pricey proposition if anything goes wrong.

I recall this was about 30" (that's what @RET2 said...). I'd assume anything now would be higher, and since that 30" ended up with a bow wake above the hood a snorkel would be a wise move! Though.... All was fine. It's just a super pricey proposition if anything goes wrong.
The alternator is about 16" below top of hood FYI

It's like a definite I don't know...:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom