Builds Trail Tailor- Custom Armor Build plus a few things (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Many useful ways to build into this tailgate mod... One (ahem) early adopter did this:

1567640348572.jpeg

Last edited:
Sweet! Will a 08-11 front bumper again be available?

D,

Yes, I'll be making a completely new version with a few upgrades; frame wrapped brackets, through shell bullbar to frame bracket connections and recessed lighting.

More than likely not a full cover replacement like my old versions though.

But it'll take a beating as always.

J

Awesome man, can't wait to see. There has been a big void in the 08-11 front market since your break. I was left with nothing but options i didn't like. Big and bulky like ARB, or cheap generic looking (like several others). Sounds cool, glad i held out and waited. The full cover replacement was cool, but i'm sure your new design will be cool as well.

Awesome man, can't wait to see. There has been a big void in the 08-11 front market since your break. I was left with nothing but options i didn't like. Big and bulky like ARB, or cheap generic looking (like several others). Sounds cool, glad i held out and waited. The full cover replacement was cool, but i'm sure your new design will be cool as well.

While the guys like the full replacement it weighs 122-136# and I want to be in the 95-100# area. Plus headlight washers will then come back into play, which deterred several buyers previously.

I'll be working on this over the next 2 months and hope for a year end release.

J

Hey if you want a test mule for the 2008s I'm still 2 hours south. I'll actually be up there tonight through this weekend at big league dreams - softball tournament for one of my daughters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom