Parting Out 1985 fj60 in Virginia/Washington DC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a entire 1985 fj60 that im parting out in the Virginia/Washington DC area. The trucks frame is trashed but has a lot of great parts. Willing to ship most things. (part cost plus shipping cost.) Let me know what you need and we can figure something out. The motor has 161K on it. Ran when parked. Truck was in storage of the last few years so a lot of the interior parts are fairly nice.

IMG_4917.JPG
IMG_4982.JPG
IMG_4936.JPG

Just some of the parts pulled pictures below.

Near perfect OEM dash pulled from truck.
IMG_5062.JPG

IMG_5096.JPG

Front bezel on dash?

I’m interested in the dash, door panels and front seats. Cell is 713-805-3962 if you’d like to send closer up pics. And let me know pricing shipped to 78070. Thanks. Jimmy

I’m interested in the dash, door panels and front seats. Cell is 713-805-3962 if you’d like to send closer up pics. And let me know pricing shipped to 78070. Thanks. Jimmy
And the front seatbelts/receivers. Thanks again.

I need the front valence that fits below the grille. I also need the grill and the head light bezels. The bottom aluminum bracket that fits onto the bottom of the rear seat that helps hold the carpet onto the back of the seat. The jack and jack tools if they are all there. I might be interested in the engine depending on the cost. All parts need to be shipped to 32439.

Thanks

Surb

Please send pics n price

And My apologies I noticed after closer inspection that there is some slight cracking...... (See in pic 2 at the top)
It has effected the strength of the bottle tho. If you want to pass on it I understand. See message for pricing.
wiper bottle 1.jpg
wiper bottle 2 .jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom