SOLD Los Angeles RTT for Sale CVT Mt. Rainier Extended (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Mt Rainier Extended Pioneer Series in Stargazer Tan. It easily sleeps three.
���������
Stock image
����
Size (Open) 72" wide x 132" long x 50" high
Size (Closed) 72" wide x 48" long x 15.5" tall
Size (Sleeping) 72" wide x 96" long
Mattress3" thick high-density foam with removable/washable poly/cotton blend cover
Covered Overhang36"
Rain Fly420D Polyester Oxford with taped seams and PU coated
Travel Cover1000D PVC, Heavy duty PVC
LadderSliding adjustable aluminum ladder
Internal Frame1" aluminum
Fabric280g poly/cotton rip-stop canvas, Breathable, Mold resistant, UV protection, Water resistant PU coating
FloorRemovable PVC floor

Standard Awning plus 6” extension.

Ladder extension for the LC high lift.

Anti condensation mat 72”

Paid $2,505 originally. Asking $1,750

In perfect condition and only used a number of times. I have a daughter who is now a teenager (Help me!!!) and three herniated neck discs that have stopped my camping dreams.

I’m in Los Angeles and would like to make the sale here. Preferably swap from my vehicle to the other. I originally installed it myself and on a lifted 100 series it was a PITA.

would this fit a 70 series landcruiser? BJ73 to be exact?
I’m not to familiar with the awesome 70 series but, I would imagine it would if your roof rack is long enough.
The tent base overhangs my roof rack by a little. I’d say you could overhang it by a lot more but might need to check with the manufacturer.

I’m not to familiar with the awesome 70 series but, I would imagine it would if your roof rack is long enough.
The tent base overhangs my roof rack by a little. I’d say you could overhang it by a lot more but might need to check with the manufacturer.
thank you, it's too big for my cruiser :(

Bump!

Back on sale after a loooong period of health issues. I'll try here first and then try stuff like craig's list etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom