2019 Fall Crawl / Remembering Rob (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2fpower

SILVER Star
Threads
Get out your calendars and mark the weekend of September 26th to 29th for a SMORR weekend for the club.

We have booked 5 of the electric hook ups from 26-29 and are on the wait list for the corner spots. The cabins are already booked up too.

We are going to do this like we did last year as a weekend of fun, without the big raffle. One new thing is that Lael, Josh, Anna, and I will be cooking a big breakfast for everyone on Saturday, as that is one thing you could always count on Rob to do up right. Free for everyone.

Several of Rob's family members are going to join us and we will be hauling down Lexi, so they can have fun in one of his hobbies that brought him much joy.

It is an open weekend at SMORR, we are not renting the place out like we did year ago. I really hope everyone can come down and join us.

Is there anything I forgot to mention??? Let me know and I will answer as fast as I can.

Kelly
DSC_0124.jpg
IMG_0187.jpg
DSCF2681.jpg
DSC_0453.jpg
SMORR 2014 Adj 7x14.jpg

I’ll put it on my calendar. I would probably stay in Springfield though :grinpimp:

Not opposed to tent camping. What’s the setup like? Reservations needed I assume?

Marked my calendar. Will most likely head down on the Friday, but otherwise dont forsee any issues heading down. Will tent camp though dont need the fancy stuff.

Not opposed to tent camping. What’s the setup like? Reservations needed I assume?

Nicest campground of any park i have been to. Climate controlled restrooms and showers. plenty of camp sites and usually only the rv/electric sites need reservations.

I just wanted to make sure everyone has this on their calendar!

We are just over a month away from this. Hoping that it is on your Calendar!

Remember that we are going to make a huge Breakfast on Saturday for everyone! Eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, breakfast burrito's, everything to clog your arteries with!

Kelly
DSC_0362.jpg
LC FLAT COLORS.JPG
LC FLAT SDFIKE.JPG
FJ ASHERSS.JPG
lc smorr rocky.jpeg

Rob and I will bring the club coffee maker and coffee. Also paper plates, plastic ware, napkins, cups, serving utensils and what ever else I find in the storage bins that we can use.

We’ll be there Friday in the 40. Have limited room but would be glad to bring something. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Why do I want to buy this for SMORR....

1566411431449.png

Walmart.com has Intex Inflatable Corner Sofa (Tan, 101" X 80" X 30") on sale for $49.99. Shipping is free otherwise you may select free store pickup where available. Thanks Tadur063 & Ohsighrus

Note: Pricing and availability for shipping or pickup may vary.

Amazon.com also has Intex Inflatable Corner Sofa (Tan, 101" X 80" X 30") on sale for $49.99. Shipping is free.

VM Express via Newegg also has Intex Inflatable Corner Sofa (Tan, 101" X 80" X 30") on sale for $49.99. Shipping is free.

VM Express via eBay also has Intex Inflatable Corner Sofa (Tan, 101" X 80" X 30") on sale for $49.99. Shipping is free.

Deal Editor's Notes & Price Research:

Why do I want to buy this for SMORR....

View attachment 2063665

Walmart.com has Intex Inflatable Corner Sofa (Tan, 101" X 80" X 30") on sale for $49.99. Shipping is free otherwise you may select free store pickup where available. Thanks Tadur063 & Ohsighrus

Note: Pricing and availability for shipping or pickup may vary.

Amazon.com also has Intex Inflatable Corner Sofa (Tan, 101" X 80" X 30") on sale for $49.99. Shipping is free.

VM Express via Newegg also has Intex Inflatable Corner Sofa (Tan, 101" X 80" X 30") on sale for $49.99. Shipping is free.

VM Express via eBay also has Intex Inflatable Corner Sofa (Tan, 101" X 80" X 30") on sale for $49.99. Shipping is free.

Deal Editor's Notes & Price Research:
DO IT!!!!

Is there any registration for this event?
Not this year we're just keeping it open whoever shows up, only thing you need to do is make camping reservations with them

Roger that, looking to make it to the event. On an IFS Tacoma though, you guys good with that?

Of course! Anything that Mr. T made is good.... in fact, we even have a couple J@@ps show up!

I am looking for a headcount to get enough breakfast stuff, so post up if your coming and how many people in your group!!

Of course! Anything that Mr. T made is good.... in fact, we even have a couple J@@ps show up!

I am looking for a headcount to get enough breakfast stuff, so post up if your coming and how many people in your group!!
I’ll be there if you are going. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom