Is there a pre-made slideout kitchen drawer someone sells? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm curious if such thing exists before I pay a bender to bend me some 1/8" ALUM. I think most trailer vendors make their own and not for individual sale to the public but if you know of someone, please pipe up. I just want the slideout deal, not a combo sink/stove like the Dometic brand.

Thanks.

What do you mean slideout, like from where would you like it sliding? There are a lot of single and double cargo area drawer systems out there, including those from ARB, Dobinsons, etc. but I expect you already know this and are talking about something else?

like these

1567017154535.png

1567017492827.png

1567017546612.png
:)

OK, gotcha, I sort of thought that was what you were thinking (more along the lines of the last one, which I have seen a bunch of). I'm sort of luke warm (no pun intended) on the sink options, but I am all in on the slide-out stove/cutting board/prep area, particularly if it was under a fridge slide. And in answer to your question, most of the ones I have seen have been custom made. Does Front Runner do something like this, I know they have a fold down table cutting board?

80/20 frame, side & end panels of your choice, full extension locking Accuride slides? And a sheet braked box to house it?

80/20 frame, side & end panels of your choice, full extension locking Accuride slides? And a sheet braked box to house it?

Yeah, something along those lines are what I'm thinking of. I just wanted to shake the trees to see if something comes loose that strikes my fancy. One thing for sure, no ball bearing slides. I'm going with UHMW for slides so that dirt has zero effect. I learned my lesson from the rear drawers in the 80 as those ball bearings keep attracting dirt due to the grease. One of the drawers completely lost the balls and now glide metal or metal but still works just fine:rofl: It sounds like nails on a chalkboard, meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom