Monthly Club Meeting - 8-6 NEW LOCATION NEEDED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ya know... Coming from Kennesaw, Marietta sounds pretty sweet ;) 😁

Yeah I'm sure it does. 20 miles from Ken to TG, 33 miles from my house to TG. hmmmmmm. :hmm::hmm: I aint no rocket scientist but even I can do that math.

TopGolf is not the place to be on a Tuesday night that's for damned sure. Food was ok but parking lot was jammed full.

Find a spot near 400/Holcomb Bridge/Mansell area and I would think good to go. Will need ~$10/head dinner, relatively quiet corner we can huddle in for 1 1/2 hours and servers beer. Sports bars probably not the best idea as typically too noisy especially during major sporting events.

BBQ, Italian, whatever sounds good to me. You guys discuss...

Downtown Roswell has some options, There is a decent Cuban place there. Not sure if it can handle the crowd but the food is good.

When I lived in FL we met at the most central home and BBQ. Now it does require some thought and respect but if everyone brings food/drink it's usually a great thing. We called them "Wrench Parties" do to the fact we always had someones junk to fix or modify. We had good times.

Just a thought. You can also do it on a rotation so the same ones are not driving or hosting.

Totally down for wrench parties. Probably better suited for weekend days, though. Not many projects requiring help that are done within an hour or two.

You guys gotta get to Buford for those, already happens 2-3 Saturdays a month. My truck didn't get to look the way it does by itself.

there is A LOT that happens behind the scenes but ya gotta get involved.

Reckon I could host you knuckle heads once a month. Bring it.
🍺 :p:beer:🖕

I don't know the 400/Holcomb Bridge/Mansell area at all but I'll do my best to get to wherever y'all decide to go. I'm sure there's a Mellow Mushroom and a Taco Mac considering there's one of each at every major suburbia interstate exit...

We are going to end up in Krispy Kreme in Roswell yet.

Claremont rocks! Just bring hand sanitizer for when you leave!!! Last time I was there the bar tender was trashed and she added to the entertainment.....

Not sure if it is a good place for the gatherings, they do not have a meeting room downstairs...

Some where at Perimeter Mall is very central...

Not sure if it is a good place for the gatherings, they do not have a meeting room downstairs...

I don't think a meeting room at the Claremont is quite the same as a normal meeting room.

I have not been to one because I just bought my FJ this weekend, but have to ask - why do them during the week? Traffic sucks no matter where you are coming from in the evenings during the week and probably hinders many people that are on the opposite side of town from the meeting spot. I like beer - why not do it around lunch on Saturdays?

Here's a address that may help save, has a huge meeting room and plenty of parking. Will also meet any requirements for week day or weekend meetings.
11905 GA-92, Woodstock, GA 30188

Are those places still in business? Probably BYOB. I'll bring my vape pen instead of my dugout since the smell isn't as strong. If you bring young kids, don't leave them unattended....
Here's a address that may help save, has a huge meeting room and plenty of parking. Will also meet any requirements for week day or weekend meetings.
11905 GA-92, Woodstock, GA 30188

Last edited:
Are those places still in business? Probably BYOB. I'll bring my vape pen instead of my dugout since the smell isn't as strong. If you bring young kids, don't leave them unattended....

You mean the Clermont? It's definitely still open. Was just there a few weeks ago.

Is this a strictly adult thing? Some of those dancers at the lounge have raised 2-3 generations of kids, it'd be easy to have them looked after :meh:

Haha no I meant the Baptist Church FJCRAWLER posted about. Edited my post for clarification.

I'd take my kids to the Clermont in a heartbeat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom