Wanted 05-09 GX470 white, silver or grey near Idaho (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for an 05-09 GX470. Must be white, silver or grey with grey/black interior. Would like to get one for around 10-15k with the lowest miles and best maintenance records with no rust in that price range. I'm willing to travel for the right one but would still like to find one that is some what close to Boise, ID. Let me know if you see anything that fits what I'm looking for or if you have any info on any of them that are for sale. Thanks for the help.

If you come across any that have 150k miles and a smaller budget, I could use one on the east side of Idaho near Driggs ID

For what you want and the price you want don’t waste your money buying anything where it snows or rains frequently. Buy from the southern states. Fact
I forgot to post that I bought one a month or so ago. Unfortunately it did start it’s life in the NE. The worst of the rust is on the rear axle. Frame and body seem ok. It was local, the color combo I wanted and it was under budget. Now just waiting for the lift and saving up for tires/wheels.

I forgot to post that I bought one a month or so ago. Unfortunately it did start it’s life in the NE. The worst of the rust is on the rear axle. Frame and body seem ok. It was local, the color combo I wanted and it was under budget. Now just waiting for the lift and saving up for tires/wheels.
That’s great about being under budget

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom