For Sale Riverside: China hardtop roof tent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For Sale: 2018 hardtop roof tent. Looks very similar to the autohome design. Only used 3 times. Need to sell to fund my trailer build 🏗

-Size - 54x80"
-All hardware included to mount to roof rack.
-Has side Awnings integrated
-Telescoping ladder

Super solid. PM me any questions.

Price: SOLD
Local pickup preferred.

MVIMG_20190614_184618.jpg

MVIMG_20190816_175914.jpg

MVIMG_20190816_180107.jpg

Last edited:
Thats kind of a cool thing with the integrated side awning. Can you get some better pics of the side awning, looks like it is set up as an enclosed room?

Thats kind of a cool thing with the integrated side awning. Can you get some better pics of the side awning, looks like it is set up as an enclosed room?
Looks like just a basic awning room.

Where did you find this tent/who is the manufacturer? I know its a China tent but curious if you sourced in in the US or if it was an aliexpress type situation. Looks rad for a no brander. Unfortunately a bit far for me but in the market to replace my stolen folding RTT with a hardtop potentially.

Looks like just a basic awning room.

For clarification, the ARB awning and annex room in the vehicle picture is not included. Just the tent. It has integrated awnings on each side.

Where did you find this tent/who is the manufacturer? I know its a China tent but curious if you sourced in in the US or if it was an aliexpress type situation. Looks rad for a no brander. Unfortunately a bit far for me but in the market to replace my stolen folding RTT with a hardtop potentially.

The Tent was sourced in the US. The Manufacturer shipped a handful of containers to the US, and setup shop in Ontario to sell them locally. I purchased it in July of last year. Did 3 trips with it.

BTW...I integrated a locking latch so that you cannot remove it from the rack.

bump up

would go for this but I'm on the other coast. GLWS

Bumpity bump.

Bumping

Sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom