Prospeed 100 series roof rack! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

prospeed

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Prospeed 100 series roof rack for LC and LX!

Hi fellow mudders,

I've had my LX470 for a couple years and like all of you guys I was looking at roof racks for the 100 series. I couldn't find one that met all my needs. I decided why don't I build my own! I'm on instagram @prospeed and a few 100 series owners reached out to me and asked me to build a rack for them so here I am!The prospeed roof rack is what i feel is the ideal rack for my needs.

I've built over 15 racks and everyone so far has loved their prospeed roof rack!

The prospeed roof rack

- Light weight (50 lbs total... 6061 aluminum side rails and crossbars and steel brackets all powdercoated black)

- low profile (less than 2"s above the highest part of the roof) fits in most garages (lowest profile rack on the market for the 100 series)

- strong and able to handle RTT, gear, and 2 adults on top (500lbs+ weight capacity) ( t-slot extrustions for strength and adjustment)

- looks good and functional ( the wind deflector and angle keeps wind noise at bay super quiet and usable sun roof)

- wide range of adjustability and functionality (awnings, solar, and more can be mounted to our rack)

- high quality hardware is used throughout the roof rack kit. Black stainless bolts,lock washers,flat washers and nuts and oem flanged bolts for the roof)

- Complete bolt on roof rack with no modifications.

I will be offering a special intro mud deal for the first 10 customers! If you're interested please message me or DM me on Instagram.

Price:
retail price is $895 for the complete rack

What's included:
2 side rails, 1 wind deflector, 8 cross bars and all hardware to install on your 100 series.

2 wind deflector version, standard and led light bar cutout version... same price for both.

Ih8mud group buy price will be $825 plus shipping. Shipping will range from $100 to $160 depending on location.

Whats included

Availability:
Once the 10 orders have been filled it will take 3-4 weeks to build and ship.

Ill be posting pictures up soon. Thank again guys for all your support!

Brian

516BE9C8-953F-4602-82E2-E651E98E01B7.jpeg

97B5D7D0-11D8-43BD-A4BE-DCAA69F50D3A.jpeg

3CBABE37-C829-459B-A1AA-E3241562B4F1.jpeg

45DFFF15-1AC3-4B7F-86F4-C0AE84C733F6.jpeg

6CEBD652-631D-4C8E-891C-C42B0456E3D3.jpeg

Led light bar version

Last edited:
Props for putting a product out there, it’s more than I’ve done. But it’s pretty damn close to bowfin and prinsu.

Hi, I’ll post up some more pics! I’m located in Orange County. Yes, pick up available! I’ve had San Diego and even Vegas guys driving down to pick up the racks :)

I have the Prospeed rack, loaded up with over 250lbs of gear and fuel, went offroad, highway speeds 95mph +..nothing fell off or broke so i can attest to its strength. Drove 7000 miles and the wind noise wasn't an issue with the fairing installed.

48216081816_69410a3fe0_h.jpg

I even stood on it

48106908418_5985996931_h.jpg

I have the Prospeed rack, loaded up with over 250lbs of gear and fuel, went offroad, highway speeds 95mph +..nothing fell off or broke so i can attest to its strength. Drove 7000 miles and the wind noise wasn't an issue with the fairing installed.

48216081816_69410a3fe0_h.jpg

I even stood on it

48106908418_5985996931_h.jpg

Thanks bud!! It was awesome to see your coast to coast road trip! He was one of our early supporters and happy it worked out great for you! Clean looking rig as always!

Not ready to purchase at the moment, but love the low profile look of this. Well done, sir!

Is there any way to mount a Shadow Awn to this? I searched, but I am not finding anything that answers the question definitively. I have a Shadow Awn mounted on my Gobi rack right now and it is literally 1" too high to allow me to park in my garage....

Love the ingenuity. Looks great!

Is there any way to mount a Shadow Awn to this? I searched, but I am not finding anything that answers the question definitively. I have a Shadow Awn mounted on my Gobi rack right now and it is literally 1" too high to allow me to park in my garage....

Send me a pic of the mounting points... I’ve seen 4 different awnings on my rack so I know it’s got a ton of adjustability to fit your needs.

Not ready to purchase at the moment, but love the low profile look of this. Well done, sir!

Appreciate it! It was important for me to fit in my garage and fit in most underground garages! With stock height I’ve fit in 6ft 6” underground garages!

Update!

2 spots filled already! I plan to hit 10 total GB spots filled or 2 weeks from now whichever comes first! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom