New IH8MUD merch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
Introducing the new official IH8MUD merch shop:
IH8MUD on Reefmonkey

Use “IH8MUD” for 10% off everything on the site.

Last edited:
Lots of new MUD styles on the shop. 5 new hat styles and some other stuff including this baby bib :)
CDA2D949-23E6-462B-9544-E02486798BCB.jpeg
69E2360F-6544-4397-A368-284D48C15489.jpeg

Last day for the pre-order price on the patch. Midnight the price goes up.

Nah, I've got Woody tied up in a barn somewhere..... :)

Yeah - I'm the official MUD merch person. You'll note at the top of the homepage, the link to "Shop" goes to Reefmonkey. As does the IH8MUD Facebook page "Shop" link.

I've been working with some artists on designs for merch - and I'd love to work with more. I've got about 600 items available now. 90% of which are made to order so if you count colors/sizes its somewhere in the 19,000 range. Been working with clubs on on-going and event apparel as well as custom making logos for people.

If you were still doing your consulting thing I'd offer to make you some merch - but alas.... the Owner/Onur puns will have to be put on the shelf...

Come out to Logans Run. You can try and win the trivia competition. I hear it's going to be all parts numbers... ;)

Nah, I've got Woody tied up in a barn somewhere..... :)

Yeah - I'm the official MUD merch person. You'll note at the top of the homepage, the link to "Shop" goes to Reefmonkey. As does the IH8MUD Facebook page "Shop" link.

I've been working with some artists on designs for merch - and I'd love to work with more. I've got about 600 items available now. 90% of which are made to order so if you count colors/sizes its somewhere in the 19,000 range. Been working with clubs on on-going and event apparel as well as custom making logos for people.

If you were still doing your consulting thing I'd offer to make you some merch - but alas.... the Owner/Onur puns will have to be put on the shelf...

Come out to Logans Run. You can try and win the trivia competition. I hear it's going to be all parts numbers... ;)

Cool. Makes sense.

I’d like to come to Logan’s but the logistics just aren’t feasible this year.

And besides, I need a year to forget part numbers so I can still win the trivia a year displaced from my former profession. :lol:

I need a year to forget part numbers
It took me over 10 years to forget the many variations of Fender Stratocaster numbers and their color codes when I left retail. I, sadly, still have way too much knowledge that is now useless to me. But...I can still tune a drum kit like a champ! You, Onur, are going to need professional help to rid your brain of that stuff. Or drugs. Lots of drugs.

Thanks!! Two clocks currently available in the home collection:

Custom clocks are available. Just let me know what you’d want on it.

Ask and ye shall receive:

Ask and ye shall receive:

Okay fine, take my money!
Order placed. Thanks a bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom