Sept long fort mcmurray (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arnott1t

SILVER Star
Threads
From the days of the past comes another event in the north. Similar to the much missed T-BAR a few days on the trail and a few nights around a camp fire.

Still trying to arrange camping details but aiming for the same spot near the bottom of super test hill. Ideally participants will arrive Friday August 30th and return home on Labor Day weekend. Be 2 good days of trails where we tackle nearly the same trails as the winter underlander. Ill see about a formal registration so we can cover expenses and get a raffle together but consider this your save the date.

Trails will b weather dependant but bring something that can get muddy and can do river crossings up to 30-36” deep. Trailer parking is usually available and this area would even take a camper if you so chose.

Local edmonton crew should look for a meeting to help in planning this lovely affair!

Tyler
1564195868537.jpeg

1564195955291.jpeg

Ok who would be interested in a run like this? Show of hands?

Hand.

This one of my favourite places, I’m gunning for it

Gonna be a small and nimble group?? :popcorn:

I would be interested in this, but would likely have to take a passenger seat from someone, and would be getting there very late on Friday and leaving early Sunday morning due to a friend getting married Sunday afternoon in Edmonton. So...maybe?

Trail scouting isn't looking good. The Bugs have been the worst they've ever been up there so might be no fun for wheeling.

Well, bugs + low interest. Maybe another time or place..??

Hmm the bugs have definitely shown there evil faces lately. I agree but if anybody has ideas I would still like to end up somewhere?

Well, bugs + low interest. Maybe another time or place..??

I just got home from doing fieldwork N of FMM and I’ve never seen (or inhaled) so many mosquitos before. I used more bug spray in the two days in the field than I did the entire past few field seasons.

Im up here working but sadly the 42 is back in sask. You guys ever just meet up with your cruisers in the evening in town?

In Edmonton we do but not as much during the summer. It’s generally posted first

Anywhere closer to Edmonton that would be worth spending a few days? I wonder if there are any badlands areas in SE AB that are kosher and fun? Spot is ready to get out as-is, but hopefully with another week or two I'll have winch, front bumper and sliders sorted (maybe suspension improved too??).

Any firmer plans for wheeling this weekend? I'd be up for something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom