JV's For Sale/Free/Trade Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
I prefer to not clutter up the CLCC classified section with non-LC stuff as I work to reduce the amount of stuff at my parents' house so I'm starting this thread instead. Some stuff will be free, some will cost, and I'm always willing to consider interesting trades. Everything is located in Gainesville, VA but I'm usually down for a mudship when possible.

SOLD

NIB Chinese clock. Camo and green. 13" diameter. Has clips around the circumference to hold the ammunition of your choice. 9mm would fit perfectly as would many others. $10. This is still in the shipping box so I have no problem mailing this if you cover the actual cost.

IMG_7208.jpg

Last edited:
ALL GONE!

Camo mesh netting. All of them are pretty much the same size. 2 different patterns. Hide your junk from your neighbors!...or the gubment. Perfect for covering the school bus while you're digging the hole in your backyard. Make me an offer you can't refuse.

IMG_7180.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD!

Here's an odd one... Wooden shipping crate. Somebody shipped some rifles to the NRA Museum in this when my dad was an appraiser there. It's been in our way ever since. I was thinking of turning it on end and putting some shelves in it but I'm lazy. Gimme a beer...or don't; your call. I'd just hate to cut this up and trash it if anybody has a use for it.

IMG_7163.jpg

IMG_7164.jpg

IMG_7165.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD to the distinguished gentleman from South Carolina.

Sun Mountain golf push cart. Tires hold air just fine. All hinges, joints, bungees, brake, and screws work as they should. Ignore the dust on it. Includes tire pump (clipped onto the back side of the frame) and what most people would consider a hospital bed urinal that hangs near the handle. Actually has a pretty cool storage nook under the scorecard holder. These are $200+ new. $75. Note the cupholder - us 80 guys should be jealous.

IMG_7159.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD!

FREE 8-inch tall stack of Guns & Ammo, American Rifleman, and VIETNAM magazines. I think they're all from the last 2 years or so. The VIETNAM is the same company that does the WW2 magazines, and they're pretty good reads.

Last edited:
How much?
That one's still a ways off. Just planting the seed! My mom might be talked into keeping it for herself which means I'll be taking her 105k mile 2000 Camry. But probably not.

That one's still a ways off. Just planting the seed! My mom might be talked into keeping it for herself which means I'll be taking her 105k mile 2000 Camry. But probably not.

If you decide to let me know. My dad is a fan of them and I like them as well

BOTH ARE SOLD!

I picked up two of these small propane grills on clearance last week. I already have one so I bought them to pass along a good deal to someone else. $12 each.

IMG_7220.jpg

Last edited:
I picked up two of these small propane grills on clearance last week. I already have one so I bought them to pass along a good deal to someone else. $12 each.

View attachment 2056183
I would like one I miss having one. I’ll send the $$ with Chris to the next meeting if that works

I would like one I miss having one. I’ll send the $$ with Chris to the next meeting if that works
That works for me.

I've been hitting all the Harris Teeters here in Charlotte but nobody has any more! They go on clearance every August but I somehow caught it late. No way I'm paying $30 for one but around $10 is great for something that's essentially disposable. Been doing this for 5 years now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom