Events/Trails Fall Crawl at The Cove in Virginia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

afgman786

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey all!

Part of CLCC, and we are hosting a Fall Crawl event along with BBRC at the Cove in Gore, VA October 25-27!! We have posted up about this on the local club pages that are around. CLCC, BBRC, ONSC, Keystone Cruisers. I've seen a few mud members on here that are local to VA, but I haven't seen a part of the CLCC forms.

Figured I'd share this event here in case there are any other 200s that want to come out and have some fun! The Cove is not an ORV park that can be wheeled publicly, you need to be part of an event to get out there. What other excuse do you need to have fun wheeling and camping in great Fall weather!

Here is the link for registration along with more information about the event. We do have a cap of 85 rigs.

Fall Crawl Registration

In for the win.

Lot's of 200s hiding out! Will be nice to see a few at the event. I'll be wheeling the 40, but might end up towing it down with the 200.

Looking forward to seeing your 200

We've got 39 spots left for those that are still contemplating signing up!

Also if you tried hitting the page last night and were having issues, we apologize about that. The site is back working again

We've got 27 spots left!!! Registration will be closing in 38 days. If you haven't signed up and you're thinking about it, don't miss your opportunity

13 spots left! Looking to be a great turn out
If you're debating it and haven't registered don't miss out

What are the trails like? 60mm lift, no bash plates or rock rails.

There's a bit of everything. When I got my 200, I went out there for a shake down, there are easy trails that are stock friendly, to rock gardens that are meant for fully built rigs.

The area has trails marked by difficulty, and we will have trail leaders for all levels.

There are trails where you would have fun, challenge yourself and truck, and not worry about any damage.

10 SPOTS LEFT!!! they are going quick

SOLD OUT!!!

Thank you to all who signed up.
Also a big THANKS to all the vendors that are supporting this event!!!

sponsor 09302019.png

We had a good showing of 200's at the Crawl this weekend. These 3 2008's.
20191026_160301.jpg

Driven by three very talented drivers.
20191026_160415.jpg

I thought I saw a white 2016-2018 across campground but it may have towed a wheeling rig.
I have 1 or 2 good videos that I'll try to attach if I can figure it out. It was a beautiful fall weekend. Thanks for helping organize and promote the event, Afgman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom