5th Annual 70 Series Meet & Greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
Hello fans and owners of the 70 Series. We'll be having our 5th (can you believe it?!) annual meet up at Windrock Park outside Oliver Springs, TN on the weekend of September 26th. The 26th and 29th will be designated travel days with wheeling or trail riding on Friday and Saturday. You don't need to own a 70 Series to attend.

Although this event is still 3 months away, now is a good time to ........
1). Get your wife's permission to attend. (on second thought, this is a family friendly event so bring the wife and kids)
2). Get your bosses permission to attend. (I assume you don't want to bring your boss)
3). If you plan to stay in one of the area hotels go ahead and make a reservation. (Windrock is very popular and the local hotels have a tendency to book up. Same with the on sight cabins)
4). Spread the word. (You may know a 70 Series owner who isn't active on 'MUD)

image.jpeg

This was an event I really wanted to go to but I am travelling to Rome on business. A 70 is in my future for sure. Hopefully there are other events in the not to distant future.

This was an event I really wanted to go to but I am travelling to Rome on business. A 70 is in my future for sure. Hopefully there are other events in the not to distant future.
As long as there is an interest, the event will continue to occur each September. If your schedule changes please come join us.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom