Louisiana/Area For Sale/Wanted: (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Definitely a solid looking bumper, good luck with the sale :cheers:

Thanks. ufortunately the swing out isn't the best for my situation since my 6yo uses the rear hatch to enter/exit the 3rd row. And, removing the swing out really negates my number one need for the bumper which is to carry the full size spare. So needless to say, I may be shifting around this build a little bit.

Exactly makes getting in and out of the back in a hurry a pain. I have no plans for rear bumper for mine, but will put a TJM13 and winch on the front at some point.

Hi fellas new here and in the market for my first LC. I'm thinking 100 series and wondering if y'all knew of any resources I should tap into other than eBay and local repair shops. Through these forums I've identified one in Lafayette and one in Gulfport that I intend to call. I'm in Nola. Any advice will be much appreciated!

Hi fellas new here and in the market for my first LC. I'm thinking 100 series and wondering if y'all knew of any resources I should tap into other than eBay and local repair shops. Through these forums I've identified one in Lafayette and one in Gulfport that I intend to call. I'm in Nola. Any advice will be much appreciated!

Welcome, when I was shopping for a last year 100 Series or early 200 Series I created alerts on CarGurus, Cars.com, Autotrader but also checked the classified here every day UZJ100 | LX470 these are Land Cruiser people so they know what they are worth but they also usually maintain and take care of them more the average owner not to mention may build them so you get the bundle mods to go with it. Also check our club Facebook page in my signature people post vehicles for sale there which you can see the one posted in Lafayette. Also Facebook has a Land Cruiser For Sale group and the TLCA group pages where I've seen people list them as well. What are your parameters I've been keeping an eye out for a friend who is also looking for one under 150,000 miles which puts him in a limited bracket.

The LC is Gulfport looks good. Needs some maintenance, but overall in good condition.

I haven't seen that one. I was referring to repair shops in Gulfport and Lafayette that I intend to call to see if they know anyone looking to sell.

Welcome, when I was shopping for a last year 100 Series or early 200 Series I created alerts on CarGurus, Cars.com, Autotrader but also checked the classified here every day UZJ100 | LX470 these are Land Cruiser people so they know what they are worth but they also usually maintain and take care of them more the average owner not to mention may build them so you get the bundle mods to go with it. Also check our club Facebook page in my signature people post vehicles for sale there which you can see the one posted in Lafayette. Also Facebook has a Land Cruiser For Sale group and the TLCA group pages where I've seen people list them as well. What are your parameters I've been keeping an eye out for a friend who is also looking for one under 150,000 miles which puts him in a limited bracket.

Awesome, I'll check out those sites and set up alerts. I've sent a request to the FB group. I haven't been on FB in many years so if you see a request to join from a blank profile it's probably me. Parameters are still evolving, but based on what I know in my ~2 days of research I'm thinking a 2003-07 LC with around 200k miles, 1 owner preferred with good maintenance records.

Here is a few links, I see Cody accepted your request.

FB LC Classifieds North America - Toyota Land Cruiser Classifieds/North America
FB TLCA - Toyota Land Cruiser Association (TLCA)
FB LC Marketplace - Toyota Land Cruiser Marketplace

Search Justin Anzalone on our FB page he posted an 04 For Sale I just tagged you in it. I thought it wa sa good fit for my friend but it has more mileage than he wants but it fits in your parameters. If I stumble or something else I'll send it your way. Also @lostinafog is our resident LC/Toyota mechanic and club member occasionally he does work on some before they list them For Sale.

Update to my parameters:. Now looking for an '06 or '07. I appreciate the leads and info so far. Y'all are awesome!

Whats your mileage and $ parameters. I can tell you I was willing to spend top dollar to get a late 07 model 100 with lower mileage but when I did they were bumping darn close the prices of the early 200's which is why I went in the direction of the 200.

Whats your mileage and $ parameters. I can tell you I was willing to spend top dollar to get a late 07 model 100 with lower mileage but when I did they were bumping darn close the prices of the early 200's which is why I went in the direction of the 200.

Hoping to stay below $15k, and the higher the miles go over 200k would need to be offset by immaculate service records and cleanliness.

Hoping to stay below $15k, and the higher the miles go over 200k would need to be offset by immaculate service records and cleanliness.

An LLK member has his up for sale. It's not quite your parameters but sometimes having some background info from someone you can trust is a huge plus.

Well I got one, '06 LX470 with 127k miles. Pretty clean, but I have some work to do. Looking forward to getting it ready and hitting some trails soon. Where are some good spots in LA / MS?

Congrats, post up a pic when you get a minute. Did you have to travel to get it? I'm not a mud person did a lot of that in High School with my Toyota trucks and quickly out grew it having to clean and replace parts the mud destroyed. Our only off road park Sicily Island (Link) Kisatchie National Forest is a really nice area mostly fire roads but our members have taken some off the beaten path areas. (Link) Several of our members have driven the beach along the Louisiana coast around Cameron also a good weekend trip. We'll try to do one or both of those weekend trips in the fall. There is also 4x4 Life property (Link) just have to watch when you go there can be a lot of mud there. Watch our FB page and our clubhouse here for the TLCA events the next big one is the Cruiser Crawl held in Host Springs, AR we've been making that event since 2006 its a first class event and location. (Link)

Yea I went to FL for it. Decided to delay the pics until I got new shoes and the running boards removed, but here ya go.

IMG_20190811_154731886_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190811_154655197_HDR.jpg

Thanks for the recos hopefully I'll get out there soon!

Yea I went to FL for it. Decided to delay the pics until I got new shoes and the running boards removed, but here ya go.

Thanks for the recos hopefully I'll get out there soon!

Very nice :cheers: , looks like you scored a real clean and well maintained one.

*** SOLD ***

Doesn’t seem like this is checked much but I figured I’d post here.

Mombasa Roof Top Tent. I’ve had for around 10 years and has always been stored inside when not in use. LAst year I replaced thefly and cover along with the straps. No tears or rips. Tent is in terrific shape and has just become too small for my family of 6. New cover,fly, and straps were purchased from tepui as Mombasa no long makes tents.
the dimensions are the same as the tepui kukenam 3. 56x96 sleeping area.

Price is SOLD but open to offers. Can deliver. Located in Alexandria.

2C489CD9-74BA-49FE-AE7B-83C6DF52BB43.jpeg

9C93E71F-5B9A-45B6-AED9-C78C286E1D1A.jpeg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Throwing up one more item as I clean out the shop:

Warn M12000. Completely disassembled and cleaned/degreased. Assembled with all new Warn bearings, bushings, and seals. No RTV sealant. Has cable in good shape. Solenoids and motor were removed and inspected/cleaned. Willing to meet up or even ship if someone wants to arrange.

$700 obo **** SOLD ***

IMG_3384.jpeg

IMG_3385.jpeg

IMG_3386.jpeg

Last edited:
I did another run of TEQ caps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom