Events/Trails UC Annual Gathering and Litter Pickup - 10/5 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
**We are announcing this early due to the camping option and need to reserve camp sites. **
Make reservations now if you want to camp over the weekend too. Several sites and a few cabins are currently available in the park. Reservations @ Table Rock State Park, SC

Agenda so far. More details as we get closer.
10am - Meet at the F-Mart for litter pickup on our adopted road. Led by @promofzj80

Noon - Meet at the pavilion in Table Rock State Park for lunch, raffle, elections, general good times.

Last edited:
The raffle is a big part of the event, so here are some ways you can get tickets.
homertickets.gif

• 1 Ticket for any current member just for being there
  • 1 Ticket for any new member referrals between now and the raffle (new joins need to tell us you referred them)
  • 1 Ticket for posting a pic of your Toyota 4wd doing something cool on IG and tagging @upstatecruisers (only 1 per member and post a screenshot here to show that you did it)
  • 1 Ticket for attending the litter pickup (this applied to the spring pickup, and will again for fall)
  • The monthly meets for August and September will have mini-raffles and winners will get 10 additional tickets
  • Tickets will be available for sale on the day of the event
We have started collecting prizes. Here is an example:
1565279533998.png

Last edited:
Anyone camping? We will be in site 86 I believe.

Two more raffle prizes announced in the club newsletter. The camp table pictured below (the chairs fold and store inside the table too) and a $100 gift certificate from Toyota of Greenville.

1568120916915.png

Since we are also conducting club business, an election thread has been started.

Thanks to Toyota of Greenville, we have a $100 gift certificate to raffle. That’s a lot of oil filters, or a bite out of some service work.

Reminder that tonight’s monthly meet will have a mini-raffle to win extra tickets for the Annual.

AA0D328E-4297-4573-A5CC-BEAD39820E37.jpeg

The raffle is a big part of the event, so here are some ways you can get tickets.
View attachment 2052808
  • 1 Ticket for any current member just for being there
  • 1 Ticket for any new member referrals between now and the raffle (new joins need to tell us you referred them)
  • 1 Ticket for posting a pic of your Toyota 4wd doing something cool on IG and tagging @upstatecruisers (only 1 per member and post a screenshot here to show that you did it)
  • 1 Ticket for attending the litter pickup (this applied to the spring pickup, and will again for fall)
  • The monthly meets for August and September will have mini-raffles and winners will get 10 additional tickets
  • Tickets will be available for sale on the day of the event
Reminder that you can earn more tickets before the event.

Looking forward to joining in on the pickup party. New guy just moved to Easley and looking to join in. 1994 80 w 318K on the clock. Do I need to register or just show up.

Looking forward to joining in on the pickup party. New guy just moved to Easley and looking to join in. 1994 80 w 318K on the clock. Do I need to register or just show up.
Welcome! For the pickup, just show up, but we are trying to get an idea of how much food to buy for the meetup after.

Should just be me. I’ll bring my food so don’t do any for me. I live close enough so no camping required. Appreciate it

5 pesky work days away (I just changed a PHH, so everything will be "pesky" for the week). Still time to grab some bonus raffle tickets, and tickets will be available to buy on-site.

Prizes:
RTIC Jug
Folding camp table/chair set
Camp kitchen knife
NOCO 12v extension
Reefmonkey prizes thanks to @jamesurq
Kite, a good one, for kids or kids at heart
Bottle opener
ARB greatness thanks to @Southeast Overland
Vehicle cleaning accessory (some people do wash their vehicles)
$100 Toyota of Greenville gift certificate
Land Cruiser greatness thanks to @Trollhole
Tire discounts from Tread Lightly
...working on more

Raffle rules:
Must be present to win
Members only (not a member? we can help with that)
1 prize per member. If you have multiple tickets and win again, pick which prize to keep and the other will be redrawn.

Schedule:
10am - We start picking up litter by the F-Mart at the corner of Hwy11/276 and River Falls Rd (please be early so we can start on time).
1569850759887.png

Noon - Gather at Table Rock State Park at the Hemlock Shelter. The shelter is reserved for us, but park entry fees still apply. Picnic lunch will be provided with sandwiches, chips, and drinks. Anyone wishing to bring additional sides are welcome!
1569850637946.png

Optional after - Drive Horsepasture Rd to Jumping Off Rock

I will be at the picnic with my two boys. (the wife and baby have another commitment that day). We will probably miss the trash pickup.

I will be at the picnic with my two boys. (the wife and baby have another commitment that day). We will probably miss the trash pickup.
I hope you are missing the trash pickup since you are setting up the pavilion and chasing anyone off that wants to squat on our reservation. ;)

So, we pulled some strings and got the AC turned on for the event. Was thinking about grabbing some gatoraids to have for the trash pickup, but now I may need to provide some pumpkin spice drinks.

1570116745362.png

Couple more prizes to show. Keep your Cruiser (or maybe just an LX) clean with a foam gun.
1B2B2A1E-A81E-42A7-8856-8C219AD43D82.jpeg

Sit in comfort while deflating your tires that you should have before you got stuck and now need recovery gear from Southeast Overland.
25AB66B7-5D38-42F9-8EF0-838F6D14E139.jpeg

I'll be there at 10, no camping as I'll need to get back to the wife and baby. I plan on making up some pasta salad to bring, I've got a large yeti type cooler I can bring as well. Just let me know if there's anything else that is needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom