AHC Sensor Adjustment for Lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does my '07 look like it's had a sensor lift or is it stock? Everything I know about this truck says it should be stock but man it looks high. This was taken just after coming off the trail and starting to air up.

GHVWznl.jpg

PrjGrq7.jpg

@2006 LX470 What does the suspension do when you press the H setting? Does it attempt H and then come back down to N or does the H light flash and nothing happens?

I thought you only adjusted torsion bars for pressures.
Torsion Bars and AHC front sensor to adjust the pressures at the front, coil springs change and AHC rear sensors to adjust the pressures at the rear. It's always a combination of both.

@2006 LX470 What does the suspension do when you press the H setting? Does it attempt H and then come back down to N or does the H light flash and nothing happens?
Tries going into H mode, then goes back down to N. I think you are right about it not overpressurizing the system. Hopefully the cable I get tomorrow can read my pressures cause my current cable is not connecting to the ahc ecu in techstream (but it has worked in the past)

Tries going into H mode, then goes back down to N. I think you are right about it not overpressurizing the system. Hopefully the cable I get tomorrow can read my pressures cause my current cable is not connecting to the ahc ecu in techstream (but it has worked in the past)

I had to clear the DTC’s manually (with a paperclip in the obd connector outlined in the FSM) when TS didn’t connect to the AHC ECU - although it was able to read live data (if I clicked that button - not default), but couldn’t read the trouble codes - which can be blinked out by the way (with a paperclip in the obd as per FSM)

I had to clear the DTC’s manually (with a paperclip in the obd connector outlined in the FSM) when TS didn’t connect to the AHC ECU - although it was able to read live data (if I clicked that button - not default), but couldn’t read the trouble codes - which can be blinked out by the way (with a paperclip in the obd as per FSM)
I cannot get to the live data for the AHC since it will not connect to the ecu. I can view live data for the engine ecu just fine though

What is your front fender lip to hub center measurement?

Might be too high already. Bring it down 1/2" and see what happens.

Do you think if the torsion bars are not adjusted to bring the pressures within spec it could prevent it from going into H? The rear seems like it can go up significantly higher than the front without issues. When I hit H, the back goes up, then when the front starts to go up, it reverts back to N and the rear drops back down. Appreciate your insight and thoughts on this

The H mode lifts the rear higher than the front. I do not think it is a pressure spec problem. But like I said, lower the front and see.

I cannot get to the live data for the AHC since it will not connect to the ecu. I can view live data for the engine ecu just fine though
Mine also said it wouldn’t connect to the AHC ECU, but in reality it just couldn’t connect to the trouble codes section. After aknowledging the error message and clicking on data list it however showed the sensor readings.

Well, I'm the OP in this thread (started 14 years ago). My AHC finally had it's first issue...

I failed to measure beforehand. Installed the rear king springs and adjusted height sensor. Also adjust the front sensors to as short as they would without cutting the rods. Front spec 6.9 mpa and rears are 5.40. All heights work without any issues. Looks to be level at 21.5 inches all around. How much you think the front went up with just off of rod adjustment? Will check again in a day or so on more leveled ground.

Stock front height is roughly 19.5"

Does anyone have suggestions on rear spring spacers? I've read that I should get 10mm, as I'm not trying to raise the rear - just improve ride quality.

I've already played with t-bars and height sensors and flushed fluid.
Thanks

Thank you, I'll look into getting some SLEE 30mm, like I see in your signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom