Events/Trails Save The Date: Fall Crawl at the Cove in Gore, VA October 25th-27th! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
Great News!
After a four year absence, Fall Crawl is going back to the Cove in Gore, VA!
For the uninitiated, the Cove has an extensive network of trails for all skill levels.
Access the trails right from the large group camp.
Event updates will be posted here: Official 2019 Fall Crawl Thread.
Subscribe to the thread for latest information on event details.

We hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Stump

Last edited:
Holy shiznit this works out with my work schedule I only have to trade Sunday day work and I can do the whole event- I’m in pending a hurricane swell.

Stay tuned! We are aiming to have registration open by the end of this week!
Remember, registration will be limited to 85 driver slots, so be sure to register early.
You don't want to miss out on camping and wheeling at The Cove!

Our apologies. The registration site was temporarily down do to exceeding our "quota" of something or other. I don't really know what that means, but I can tell you it won't happen again.
Continue to register.
We are off to a great start!
33 people registered to date. That leaves 52 slots available.
Don't wait until the last minute, or you might miss out.

Click HERE to register.

A friendly heads-up: I posted the event to several Toyota 4x4 groups and pages on The Book of Face and in a few off-road forums.
I have no idea how many registrants we'll get as a result, but there are "only" 50 spots left, so I encourage you to register soon, if you plan to come up and experience some great Virginia wheeling in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains in Western Virginia during one of the most beautiful times of the year.

Click HERE to register.

Register now, ya damn slacker.

Guaranteed great time!

Debating if I trust my 40 to make it 300+ mi round trip and a weekend of trail beatings. This looks like a good time... If anyone from PA is going and has a chase vehicle or a trailer - this trip would put my uncomfortably far out of my AAA premium plan's towing range ;).

@Stumpalama - I know you mentioned there's a good diversity of trails - but my H41 isn't likely going in until this winter. Think there will be anyone there interested in screwing around on the easy trails - I've got stock gearing and ride height so blacks/blues are iffy.

Debating if I trust my 40 to make it 300+ mi round trip and a weekend of trail beatings. This looks like a good time... If anyone from PA is going and has a chase vehicle or a trailer - this trip would put my uncomfortably far out of my AAA premium plan's towing range ;).

@Stumpalama - I know you mentioned there's a good diversity of trails - but my H41 isn't likely going in until this winter. Think there will be anyone there interested in screwing around on the easy trails - I've got stock gearing and ride height so blacks/blues are iffy.

I think you will have plenty of company on the easy trails.

If anyone from PA is going and has a chase vehicle or a trailer

Rick, I have an 18 ft Aluma car trailer you could borrow, but you'd have to pick up/return at my shop in Phoenixville, ZIP 19460

Crusha you aren't going to Fall Crawl?

Rick, I have an 18 ft Aluma car trailer you could borrow, but you'd have to pick up/return at my shop in Phoenixville, ZIP 19460
Ha sorry - to clarify - I'd need someone to tow it down, I have neither the truck nor the trailer to haul a 40. I was more thinking if someone from up north is trailering their wheeler and has room for 1 more, I might hitch a ride (and pay for gas)...

Or I'll just cross my fingers, suck it up and drive it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom